shape
carat
color
clarity

Waiting On My ring...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mekj1986

Rough_Rock

In January I had my own ering designed and sent off for production using an antique heirloom diamond and adding two pear shaped amethysts (my birthstone) and surrounding 0.05ct diamonds for all over bling.

I am sooooo impatient for my ring to be ready it''s not funny so I''m starting this post in readiness to post pictures, I have a sub ering which was a birthday gift and my original proposal ring..
it''s my profile pic, i can''t add on post for some reason, from tiffany, believe me the box alone was sooo special!

What do you guys think? I think I''ll have it as my RHR when my new Ering is ready.

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
The ring in your avatar was your original ering?

That''s like... rockstar status! I love the color!

lweber

Shiny_Rock
Please post pictures. The ring on your avatar is pretty, but we need to see more!

mekj1986

Rough_Rock
okay I''ve taken a few shots and finally figured out how to change the resolution to post them. They''re only on my camera phone tho coz it''s so hard to get a sharp image.
emlove.gif

mikhilajones1.jpg

mekj1986

Rough_Rock
another...

mikhilajones2.jpg

mekj1986

Rough_Rock
and one more! soo annoying they''re so tiny you see no detail

mikhilajones3.jpg

mekj1986

Rough_Rock
oooh and did I mention it''s TIFFANY?
emteeth.gif

mekj1986

Rough_Rock
i''ve cracked it

mikhilajones4.jpg

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2010 8:07:32 AM
Author: mekj1986
oooh and did I mention it''s TIFFANY?
emteeth.gif

Is Tiffany an important brand for you? Does it have a sentimental value?

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pretty!!!! My fav color! - waht do you mean you''ve cracked it?

mekj1986

Rough_Rock
I couldn''t post big pictures...I can see how "I''ve cracked it" could be misleading LOL. Not what I meant! I meant I''ve figured out how to do it. And Tiffany is a big deal over here (I''m in the UK) it was my second trip to NYC with my beau and my first to Tiffany and it''s all a bit special the proposal with the little blue box, no?
I can''t wait for my designed ring though, got a call today that it should be in next week!!! yay!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
wow - that''s an impressive ring!

mekj1986

Rough_Rock
Thanks Maevie! I like it, but I''ll post pics of my new one as soon as I have it... I''m so impatient

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2010 9:52:08 AM
Author: mekj1986
I couldn''t post big pictures...I can see how ''I''ve cracked it'' could be misleading LOL. Not what I meant! I meant I''ve figured out how to do it. And Tiffany is a big deal over here (I''m in the UK) it was my second trip to NYC with my beau and my first to Tiffany and it''s all a bit special the proposal with the little blue box, no?

I can''t wait for my designed ring though, got a call today that it should be in next week!!! yay!

I''ve always wanted a Tiffany ring. Not a diamond ring, but the pink sapphire Legacy ring... yum... I love rings with color.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results