shape
carat
color
clarity

Waiting on a daily fun ring

emeraldhummingbird

Shiny_Rock
Not patient enough to wait until we get the ring delivered :) A lab pink sapphire from Gene and a 3 stone ring from Daniel Saudinho.
B3019009-409D-489C-B2D4-FB55DB3FBD08.jpeg

That is going to be a beauty!! Please post lots of pics when you get it!

Funnily enough I am waiting on one in the mail very similar :lol::lol::lol: i.e. pink solitaire in rose gold. I'm excited for us both!

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
Wowww that's gorgeous!! I've wanted to work with her since I love her designs and she seems like a genuine person who I'd like to give business. Did you find her nice to work with and appropriately priced? We can discuss in email if it isn't something to share publicly

Double E

Brilliant_Rock
That is going to be a beauty!! Please post lots of pics when you get it!

Funnily enough I am waiting on one in the mail very similar :lol::lol::lol: i.e. pink solitaire in rose gold. I'm excited for us both!

Pink and rose gold look like a perfect match:) Danielle does have a solitaire version of the ring available, but I finally chose a three stone (in deed a centre with 2 accent diamonds). The reason is funny… my wife doesn’t wear our wedding band much, but a Pandora rose gold plated ring which is made of 3 flowers with pink petals. It’s cute and the style she likes, so I decided to build a 3 stone upgraded version which reminds us of that floral idea.
Lab sapphire is a nice choice so that we can go big and she can wear daily without worry at all~

Double E

Brilliant_Rock
Wowww that's gorgeous!! I've wanted to work with her since I love her designs and she seems like a genuine person who I'd like to give business. Did you find her nice to work with and appropriately priced? We can discuss in email if it isn't something to share publicly

Her designs are really lovely and delicate~!
I definitely don’t mind talking in email, it’s nice to be able to make friends here:) But I think DM is not available in PS, if my memory’s right?
Anyway, trust me Danielle is extremely easy to work with. You will easily find that she’s obviously very passionate about what she’s been doing~
And her pricing is reasonable IMO, and is actually better than I thought before reaching her, especially considering the quality of her design. But of course everyone’s standard on the price is different~

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
What a lovely color! Can’t wait to see hand shots :)

Double E

Brilliant_Rock
Her designs are really lovely and delicate~!
I definitely don’t mind talking in email, it’s nice to be able to make friends here:) But I think DM is not available in PS, if my memory’s right?
Anyway, trust me Danielle is extremely easy to work with. You will easily find that she’s obviously very passionate about what she’s been doing~
And her pricing is reasonable IMO, and is actually better than I thought before reaching her, especially considering the quality of her design. But of course everyone’s standard on the price is different~

Also would like to mention they are able to make hand forged rings, and the starting price is not terribly high~

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Oooo beautiful combination of pink and rose gold!!! Can't wait for hand shots and more photos.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Not patient enough to wait until we get the ring delivered :) A lab pink sapphire from Gene and a 3 stone ring from Daniel Saudinho.
B3019009-409D-489C-B2D4-FB55DB3FBD08.jpeg

Gorgeous! Can you share how to see her website or anything?

Google didn’t turn anything up!

Double E

Brilliant_Rock
Regret to find that the delivery of our ring got stopped at the moment. It’s said to be a flight delay after the piece had left the Cincinnati hub. No clue when the logistic will resume.

emeraldhummingbird

Shiny_Rock
Regret to find that the delivery of our ring got stopped at the moment. It’s said to be a flight delay after the piece had left the Cincinnati hub. No clue when the logistic will resume.

Dang. That's gotta be frustrating!
You've almost just gotta stop tracking it and forget about it. It'll be a nice surprise when it turns up! Hope you get it soon

Double E

Brilliant_Rock
Obviously I am not good at Delivery stuffs, where does this mean the parcel is currently at, US or HK? 9BED8154-3621-41C8-B358-C42AE6A47F12.jpeg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Obviously I am not good at Delivery stuffs, where does this mean the parcel is currently at, US or HK? 9BED8154-3621-41C8-B358-C42AE6A47F12.jpeg

I think it's in HK, in customs at the moment

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock

Think we might have jewelry on the same plane :/

Double E

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring!

Although it looks small for your fingers...

Not a problem~ that’s a bigger hand of the bench jeweller. A 8mm on my wife’s 4.75 finger is still fine (at the moment:) )

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not a problem~ that’s a bigger hand of the bench jeweller. A 8mm on my wife’s 4.75 finger is still fine (at the moment:) )

I know -- just teasing!

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Love it!! Gorgeous color!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results