shape
carat
color
clarity

Waiting no more!!

tracerr00

Rough_Rock
I've been lurking on Pricescope for quite a while and recently joined the Ladies in Waiting thread. I've been dating my BF (now fiance!) for 9 years...yes, 9 years. We've kind of spoken about rings before but nothing ever came of it. I kept telling myself that I was fine just the way they were but once we started seriously talking about rings and about what I liked, I discovered that I was very excited about it of course! I took it upon myself to start looking at rings and immediately I found one that I LOVED! Unfortunately, he didn't love the store because if you bought the setting from them, you had to use one of their diamonds and that didn't go over well with him. So I gave up hope. We looked at hundreds of settings and everything paled in comparison to the one I loved. So he had it custom made!!! He also added a few of his own changes and I think those made it even better! I knew he was looking but didn't expect the ring nearly this soon!

It's 1.02 carats, VS2, F. I love the hand engraving.

R5.jpg

tracerr00

Rough_Rock
I hope these aren't too big! I only have a point and shoot that does not do macro very well so I tried 100 times to get a good diamond shot and they all turned out blurry. So these will have to do. Thanks!!
R4.jpg

R7.jpg

DiamondsOnly

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS!!!!! It's beautiful!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out beautiful! Congratulations!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement!!

Your ring is lovely - and yeesh, after nine years - a lovely ring is well deserved! :naughty: :sun:

tracerr00

Rough_Rock
As long as I did a lengthy photo shoot, I may as well add another photo or two! ;))
R3.jpg
New%20Image.jpg

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous ring, love the engraving :love: congrats on your engagement :appl:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring! and congrats!!! :appl:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring! congratulations!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that's beautiful!!! my sister has an engagement ring that is so similar and it has always been one of my favorite styles - it suits your beautiful hand just perfectly. congratulations on your engagement!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
it's beautiful! congrats!!

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring and well worth the 9 year wait!

I especially love the profile - I could stare at it for hours.

Congratulations on your engagement!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, it is beautiful!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOHHHHHH it is gorgeous!!! I love that your fiance put so much thought into it, it looks amazing! Huge congratulations, it is totally worth the 9 year wait! :bigsmile:

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

ml2

Rough_Rock
ah, it is BEAUTIFUL!! so intricate and detailed but not at all "fussy" - congratulations to you both!!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that is just a gorgeous ring!! Beautiful details but not too busy - this is totally my style, I love it!! :love: Congrats!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations. It's gorgeous.

lbling

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful ring. They say patience is a virtue and look at your virtue!! The side shots are amazing I love the detailing on the ring. Just gorgeous. Congratulations on your engagement.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement and your beautiful ring!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
How beautiful! :love:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous setting and it is all the more special because he had it made for you!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is so pretty! I love the setting....and your mani! ;)) Congratulations!!

cmarie

Rough_Rock
Lovely ring!! Would you be willing to share what size your finger is?

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful ring! I can see why you love it so much! I adore the scroll work. Is that one of the touches that your FI added?

tracerr00

Rough_Rock
Thank you! I'm a size 5.5. The changes that my boyfriend made were placing the side diamonds down to the midpoint of the band because on the original there were only three diamonds on each side with the engraving a little past the midpoint. So he extended the diamonds down the side and now the engraving goes all the way around. He also made the band around the bottom of the diamond smaller to see more of the diamond. Actually at first that change wasn't my favorite but now I kind of like to be able to see the bottom of the diamond!

tracerr00

Rough_Rock
And unfortunately you can't really see the lovely millgrain work on the ring because my camera will not get that close! My friend has volunteered to get some "artsy" shots for me and her camera is much better! So hopefully I will be able to get some soon.

gogirl

Rough_Rock
Congrats - that ring is beautiful. Where did you get this design or have you one similar?

butterflyblue

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! Beautiful!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! Your fiance did well!! I love the changes he made, he made the ring perfect! Congratulations!

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
That is an amazing engagement ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results