shape
carat
color
clarity

Waiting begins for the Infinity Crafted Diamond

T1NS

Rough_Rock
So much back and forth and going back on my decision over and over. The more I spent time reading on these forums the more I got confused about what I wanted. Seems as if I took everyone’s opinions and tried to make them my own, instead of formulating my own desire based on the knowledge of your opinions.

With that being said, it is official ... deposit is in for a CBI diamond. Specs will be 3.01 carat minimum, J color, VS2. Obviously hoping it comes out better, but they run a tight ship so not getting my hopes up. Just hoping for a high J and a “cleaner” VS2 at this point.

For everyone in a dilemma I will share why I took the plunge. Yes there is a premium, but for me it was the buy back policy and lifetime upgrade. Obviously I don’t plan to sell or trade any time soon but I am an accountant and a high purchased item not depreciating more then 20% is great to me. It comforts me in spending the premium. Started off on a shakier foot with HPD but all has been cleared up and they have been great since. I try to not annoy them too much even though I’m confident they won’t mind.

I will do my part and post pics as soon as I get it. I’m anxious to see what I end up getting. The mystery does kill me but I am holding them to a high standard since they seem like they can handle it with their reputation. I have a family friend who is a gemologist and who’s store has an internal lab where they grade all the diamonds they receive which are already graded. He is excited to see it as well and will check it out in an unbiased way so I may see how the grade lines up. No worries there :)

Will update everyone soon!

In the meantime, show me some of your CBI diamonds to hold me over.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow I can’t wait to see it done either.

lynahs1295

Shiny_Rock
congrats! i am sure you will not be disappointed! i am excited to see the finished stone :kiss2:

any idea what the wait time is?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jealous here.
I'm sure you'll LOVE it!

CBI diamonds are absolutely superlative!!!!! :kiss2:

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations and welcome to the CBI family.

Here is a thread on CBI diamonds.

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
Many congratulations on your great choice.

if and when I upgrade, I will hopefully go for a 3ct. J, at least that’s my plan. I currently have a J CBI and adore it, I just wish it was bigger (more finger coverage).

Very excited for you:appl:

matt_k

Shiny_Rock
You will NOT be disappointed, I'm sure of it. And you're right--- in addition to a best of the best cut, the 80% lifetime buy-back AND totally flexible upgrade policies at HPD are 2nd to none.

T1NS

Rough_Rock
Many congratulations on your great choice.

if and when I upgrade, I will hopefully go for a 3ct. J, at least that’s my plan. I currently have a J CBI and adore it, I just wish it was bigger (more finger coverage).

Very excited for you:appl:

Does it face up white ?? The warm J was concerning but when taking my gf to the store to compare colors she said G and J looked the same so she has no sensitivity to color it seems like

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So exciting! I do not think you will be disappointed from what I see on PS and hear about CBI diamonds. Good luck and please come back with lots of photos and thoughts to share with us.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm very excited for you. This will be a spectacular diamond. I've owned two CBIs and they are amazing. I've always said that buying a CBI from HPD was the best non-essential purchase I've ever made. I can't wait to see your actual diamond.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have some videos on IG @yatcube

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous @whitewave ! How do you plan to set the larger CBI?
I think I missed that thread...

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
Does it face up white ?? The warm J was concerning but when taking my gf to the store to compare colors she said G and J looked the same so she has no sensitivity to color it seems like

Yes, mine does face up white. I traded a K CBI for my J CBI and even the K I had faced up white.

Do you have a setting in mind for your girlfriend?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous @whitewave ! How do you plan to set the larger CBI?
I think I missed that thread...

Oh lol!!! Those aren’t mine but are from the Boise get together last July. Speaking of which, I need to update that post as we are doing it again this July.

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Oh lol!!! Those aren’t mine but are from the Boise get together last July. Speaking of which, I need to update that post as we are doing it again this July.

I just posted in that thread!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Is one mine? :lol: :lol: :lol:

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I'm confused... Why did you get a J when you sound concerned about the J?

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I understand the economics of it lol, but it just didn't seem like OP was totally solid on the color.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
They can always upgrade the color if she isn't comfortable with a J stone..;))

Ahh, yes... there's that wonderful perk! Great point. It's a total win-win!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In the meantime, show me some of your CBI diamonds to hold me over.
3 CBIs on one finger. These rings are dirty and still sparkles like crazy IRL..:love:

IMG_0318.JPG

Another CBI. This one is a 1.23ct I color. The bottom CBI is an H color.
IMG_0273.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results