shape
carat
color
clarity

W-band (s) - what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ladies!

This week I started some wedding band shopping. I don''t know if I''m 100% sold on anything yet, but I''m eager to hear what you all think! So... what are your thoughts?

my rings collage 4.09.jpg

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I really like the top band and think it goes well with your e-ring... the bottom one is pretty also. I can't tell much about the middle two but I would say they don't complement your ring as much as the others.
1.gif

fleur.de.lys.88

Rough_Rock
The last band(s) you posted is(are) my favorite followed by the first one(s). In all honesty, I''m not crazy about the band(s) in the middle because I don''t think they compliment your e-ring too well. By the way, beautiful e-ring!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I agree. I am not crazy about the band in the middle as something just doesn''t look right with your ering. The first or last ones are good choices though. Beautiful ering!

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
I like the bottom ones.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I like the top left, and I''d keep it as the single band. To me, it starts to look a little busy with 2 bands.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Top or bottom. I think the problem with the two in the middle is that there is too much plain metal.

And I'm also not wild about two bands...

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I prefer the last bands you posted.

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
I like the top or the bottom, single band. I don''t think the double band look goes with your ering.

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
I like the top, with only one band though.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the last band. Not too fond of the others with your e-ring.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I''m on board with most of the other responses. I enjoy the top (single band) with your ring the most.

Would it be too matchy-matchy for your taste to find a pave knife-edge band?

This might look weird but how about a domed pave band, like neatfreak''s?

If those aren''t options I do think that #1 suits your e-ring beautifully, just thought I''d throw a couple suggestions out there.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Single band, bead set, top left. Looks great with your E-ring!! (to me anyway
4.gif
)

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I like the top one.
36.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I like the bottom one, but just one band. So pretty!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Honestly, I don''t love any of them with your ring - I think you can do better to match your beautiful e-ring.

missismene

Shiny_Rock
i agree the top and bottom match your ering better. but i like the second one with two bands also.
i had thought about this look but after wearing ering i realize this would not look right on my hand with my ering. but it looks great on you (two bands.)
good luck and you ering is gorgeous!

Carreras Jewelers

Rough_Rock
I like your last choice. Very elegant and stunning. It really compliments your engagement ring! The double bands are great! More bling is always better.

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for everyone's replies! I'm still shopping, but i have a new option - the one I NEVER thought I'd want (I really didn't think contoured was for me), but it's awfully pretty! Thoughts?

IMG_4951 2.JPG

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/19/2009 7:55:28 PM
Author: glitterazzi
Thanks for everyone''s replies! I''m still shopping, but i have a new option - the one I NEVER thought I''d want (I really didn''t think contoured was for me), but it''s awfully pretty! Thoughts?
Oooh! I like this one the best!! I wasn''t a fan of the double bands in any of the previous w-bands you posted, but this one definitely works!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I love contoured bands (I''m a no-gap kind of girl), so I think they look great! But based on the style of your ring, I still like the top left best. Something about the antique look with the milgraining just looks right.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results