shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have this Singlestone EC eternity band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
I did a search but can't seem to find any threads that show this ring on the hand. I'd love to know how wide the band is on these little stackers. Thanks for any help
emsmile.gif

ETA: Admin, please move to SMTR if I've posted in the wrong forum. Cheers!

singlestoneEC.jpg

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
I dont have one but I''ve tried them on as best I can (they dont come in my size in the shop)...They''re quite thin, maybe 2.5mm or so? And about 3mm off the finger perhaps? Just call Ari or Patty and ask them. They''ll measure them for you.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, SG. It didn't occur to me to ask the width, but I've put in a call to Patty and have asked her for suggestions on any 2mm eternity bands that she might have available. I actually ended up not going with Leon for my cushion because he tried to convince me that it needed A) a halo a la the Jubilee setting or B) to be turned into a 3 stone ring, so I'm having a local jeweler set it for me (I know, SCARY), but I love my local guy, and he doesn't think it needs to be more than what it is. Now I just need to settle on a band before he does the finger bezel on my e-ring.

Like you, I prefer to be involved in the process and I couldn't do that from outside the U.S. I may eventually fly out to NY to have Leon set it down the road, but for now, I just want it set so I can enjoy it. I just couldn't send my stone all the way to NY and then have Leon hell-bent on turning it into something that I wasn't completely down with. He said he would have done the solitaire for me, but he thought that a 1 carat cushion would be drowning in metal in that setting and that it needed a halo or sidestones to empasize the shape (personally, I think sidestones would've obscured the shape), so I bolted. I don't know if I have trust issues, or O.C.S. (Only Child Syndrome) or what, but as much as I wanted a Leon, I couldn't bring myself to send it to him and hope for the best.

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi Pixley,

Lovely bands! I have seen them in person too and they are really pretty! However, Im pretty sure that they are baguettes - someone will surely correct me if Im wrong
2.gif

Good luck!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
surfgirl, do you recall the price if this ring? I always admire their eternity bands and figure they''re out of my price range.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/13/2008 11:41:37 PM
Author: HeartingDiamonds
Hi Pixley,

Lovely bands! I have seen them in person too and they are really pretty! However, Im pretty sure that they are baguettes - someone will surely correct me if Im wrong
2.gif

Good luck!
Hi Hearting
35.gif

You''re so right - they do look like baguettes, but the SS site says mini emerald cuts - I''m so confused. I am so jealous of all the CA and NY PSrs out there. You girls have access to allllllll the goodies and get to try on all the pretty sparklies in person! I love your ring, BTW. There is quite the chunky facet movement underway and I''m all for it!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/13/2008 11:59:37 PM
Author: MoonWater
surfgirl, do you recall the price if this ring? I always admire their eternity bands and figure they''re out of my price range.
I''ll hear back from Patty tomorrow and will post the pricey for ya. I wonder if it''s based on ring size... Are you looking for plat or gold?

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Thanx pixley! I''m looking for platinum!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Me too. I'll let you know when I hear back. I can't decide between these or just a 2 mm band with a single row of pave from Leon (like Acebruin's wifes WB, ooh-la-la). From what SG mentioned, the SS bands are 3 mm high. A Leon band would seemingly sit much lower than the SS bands - but they are all sooo pretty. Hmmm. ***thinking of evil ways to blow my tax return***

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
OMG.... I want those as earrings... Beautiful!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Hmm...yeah 3mm high is pretty high. I''m not sure I could work with that. But they''re gorgeous!

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
style="WIDTH: 99%; HEIGHT: 248px">Date: 3/14/2008 12:01:50 AM
Author: pixley

Hi Pixley,

2.gif

Good luck!
Hi Hearting
35.gif

You''re so right - they do look like baguettes, but the SS site says mini emerald cuts - I''m so confused. I am so jealous of all the CA and NY PSrs out there. You girls have access to allllllll the goodies and get to try on all the pretty sparklies in person! I love your ring, BTW. There is quite the chunky facet movement underway and I''m all for it!
Thanks, Pixley! I do adore my ring
9.gif
! Just wished that the chunky movement underway applied to waistlines as well
7.gif
31.gif

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
oooh, they''re lovely.

is this a facets ring?

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi Pixley,

2.gif

Good luck!
Based on the pictures..., they might still be EC''s....
2.gif
11.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Little update from Singlestone: The bands are 1.8 mm thick and just a wee bit over 2 mm wide. Platinum: ~$1,900- $2,000 and the stones are indeed mini emerald cuts (sooo cute!).

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
Yummy French Cuts. I'd love 1 or 5 of those bands..... edited to say after readin* the last post: arent those French cuts?

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/14/2008 5:38:35 PM
Author: kellyfish
Yummy French Cuts. I'd love 1 or 5 of those bands..... edited to say after readin* the last post: arent those French cuts?
I think these ones are the emerald cuts. They do have ones with French Cuts as well. BTW - I love your ring. Love it, love it, love it. Luurrrrve it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results