shape
carat
color
clarity

VS2 w/ Grey Crystal on Table. Any experiences? HELP!

yyc_la_signa

Rough_Rock
Hello Everyone,

I am just about narrowing down on a stone I will purchase for my upgrade with Blue Nile with a 10K budget.

I am almost certain I want this stone, the angles and symmetry are amazing. The HCA score is 1.1 and I absolutely love the stone overall. Here is some additional info I posted. My only hesitation of the tiny grey crystal you can see noted in my photos below in the circle. They have verified its eye clean but I'm just scared I will still see it from 6 inches away.

Anyone had any experience with this? I'm fine with it being there, just don't want it visible and have the hassle of returning the stone.

VS2 / H Color/ 1.45
Table:
58%
Depth: 61.9%
Crown Angle: 35° / Pavilion Angle 40.6°
Medium to Slightly Thick, Faceted: 4.0%
Fluorescence: Faint
HCA Score:
Light Return:Excellent
Fire:Excellent
Scintillation:Excellent
Spread:Very Good
HCA Score :1.1 - Excellent - within TIC range

1603734093995.png 1603734180518.png 1603734225411.png

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Talk to the vendor. Ask them what they think and at what distance it would be visible (if at all).

Do you have the stone on hold at BN? Provide us with the link if you can. That would make it easier to analyze.

yyc_la_signa

Rough_Rock
So I asked Blue Nile to confirm with the vault if it is indeed eye clean, waiting to hear back. The stone is on hold right now. I've looked at so many and this one is almost perfect. As long as they naked eye can't see the issues I'm all in.

yyc_la_signa

Rough_Rock
Talk to the vendor. Ask them what they think and at what distance it would be visible (if at all).

Do you have the stone on hold at BN? Provide us with the link if you can. That would make it easier to analyze.

Super sad but the diamond is not eye-clean...back to square one!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results