shape
carat
color
clarity

VS2 stone with a carbon spot, will it be eyeclean?

Sparklers

Rough_Rock
That's what I love about them! I'm so indecisive that I figured it's probably worth it for me to pay extra for one of their diamonds... Then I'd have more flexibility too. But their prices do feel steep and I think that might be a bit more waiting.
My fiancé just bought my diamond from Victor Canera, he has super ideal diamonds as well and I found them to be competitive w Whiteflash. Check it out!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
My fiancé just bought my diamond from Victor Canera, he has super ideal diamonds as well and I found them to be competitive w Whiteflash. Check it out!

I won’t lie, I love his work but his reputation has kept me away. If his reputation is true, he and I will 100% fight, and I’m not willing to deal with that. I like to go to his page and look though! He’s got a beautiful ruby ring I love.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
I won’t lie, I love his work but his reputation has kept me away. If his reputation is true, he and I will 100% fight, and I’m not willing to deal with that. I like to go to his page and look though! He’s got a beautiful ruby ring I love.

I’m thinking of a different jeweler who’s name totally escapes me right now. Not Victor Canera! I will check him out too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results