shape
carat
color
clarity

Viva Las Marriage! (pics inside)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
oh wow~ great pics! gorgeous setting! i would imagine it was breathtaking! it''s such a unique and unexpected place to have such an meaningful event. good choice!

you also look stunning! i love the dress you chose!

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!
what gorgeous pictures!! the "secret handshake" one is my favorite!
it''s a good thing you had your sneakerboots on. i can''t imagine climbing up there in dainty little sandals.
post more!!

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, these pictures are just striking! How cool to have your wedding in such a naturally beautiful setting...so spiritual...

The porcelain flowers look wonderful! I love them especially in the b&w pics. Your dress was lovely too! It goes perfectly with that setting.

Like curlygirl, I''m still getting emotional looking at wedding pics too.
1.gif

Let''s see the reception!

amyg

Shiny_Rock
Wow!!!Lizzie the pics are all so wonderful!!!! You and your hubby look so beautiful!!!! And the venue is so beutiful!!! I''m so glad everything went so well!!! Congratulations!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, J! What a unique and beautiful wedding plan. Everything looked amazing!

Wow, it''s so surreal to see so many of the ladies on the married side of the house now. Congrats to all!

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock

I went home during my lunch break just so that I could write a looooong post (the ILs were out with DH), and when I tried to post it, it disappeared! Boooooooooooo! Basically, it said that I love you guys so much for your sweet words and well wishes. You all are so kind and caring!

emlove.gif
I heart PS for introducing me to all of you wonderful people (oh yeah, and for the diamond info too!
2.gif
)

These pics are from only two cameras… my sister’s and my SIL’s. I have more good ones, but most have other people in them who might not want to be up on the internet! I should have more non-pro ones soon as they trickle in from guests and family. I don’t know if there are many pics from the reception (other than the pro ones)… everyone was too busy eating the mmmmm delicious food!

18.gif
... DH has some good pics of the other weekend festivities if you all are interested…. I think there are a few good ones from the night before dinner at Canaletto’s (which was very yummy msflutter… we had "dinner menu two") and I know there are good ones from Sunday, which was our crazy fun Vegas night… here’s a teaser… I touched Wyclef Jean!
2.gif

sydneycasandra

Shiny_Rock
Lizzie- it''s even more gorgeous than I thought! I think you picked the most fantastic, amazing, ethereal wedding etting I''ve ever seen. Great job!

Now if you could just "post" some samples of the food you guys had, yum!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
lizzie, it looks just amazing. What a perfect ceremony site! I also love the porceline flowers. who would have thought. I have a girl here at work that is getting married at valley of fire in october and i just showed her your pics. She was so excited, as your photos are true inspiration!

Glad canalettos is good. We are having 55 guests there for the welcome dinner (menu 2...) the night before my wedding as well.

I keep looking at your pics, amazed at how seemlessly you put together such a beautiful wedding!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
What an amazing wedding! The pics are great, everyone looks happy and beautiful! Congrats!!
36.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
J, everything looks WONDERFUL!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
You looked soooo pretty, and your hubby is a total cutie pie too!!!! The setting was gooooorgeous. You guys look so happy, I love it! I can''t wait to see the pro pics, and I''m so happy for you! Congrats, MRS!!!!!
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Lizzie, I am blown away by these pics!! What a beautiful wedding in a picture perfect setting. You are gorgeous and so is your hubby. Congratulations Mrs Lizzie, best wishes to you both!!!!
36.gif

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, thank you so much again! Such incredible compliments, I don''t know what to say!
5.gif
I will say that I do agree hubby is a cutie pie/hottie!
2.gif
His glasses are the kind that get dark in the sun, which is why he looks like he''s wearing sunglasses in most of the pics!
10.gif
My mom made him take them off for a couple of the pro pics! Hee hee!

Here are a few more pre-ceremony and ceremony pics that one of my girlfriends sent me. This first one is of the car-dancing on the way to VoF.
3.gif

1- working the fan.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a stunning place to get married. You both look amazing in all of those pictures - truly an amazing memory I''m sure! And that bouquet looks amazing, in black and white, and in color!

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
3.gif

2- incognito.jpg

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Drat! ILs came home in the middle of my posting session! I''ll be back w/ more pics in a few hrs...
2.gif

metaphor85

Rough_Rock
Those are amazing wedding pictures, such a beautiful place for a wedding! The black & white pics look great. And you look so gorgeous! I like your dress too.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lizzie, absolutely gorgeous! And you made the right choice on the dress...just perfect! How did you like Mesa?

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Another one of our (not so) secret handshake!
2.gif

handshake3.jpg

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Can''t help it... gotta post another of the smooch!

kisspic.jpg

ocbride2007

Shiny_Rock
you are just too cute!!! you are positively glowing in every picture!!

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
The only pic, so far, of the back of my dress... but not to worry, I had the pro photog take plenty!
2.gif

lookingback.jpg

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Post ceremony limo ride pic... the happy couple!
9.gif
Note the lariat turned around because it's not so comfortable for sitting in a car!

IMG_0476.jpg

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Me being silly! As usual!
3.gif

IMG_0480-1.jpg

sosst7

Shiny_Rock
What beautiful pictures!! I love the picture with you two doing the secret handshake :) You looked absolutely stunning and DH looked very dashing!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lizzie,

What beautiful wedding pictures. You and your new hubby are absolutely adorable as can be. Congratulations to you both. May you both have many many happy years together.

Linda

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
BREATHTAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The incredible scene, the palpable (through the screen!!!) nerves and love and excitement of you both, OH MY. Just absolutely LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!! You both looked as gorgeous as the wedding day itself:)

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2006 1:47:57 AM
Author: LizzieC
Thanks so much Sunkist and Diamondfan!
1.gif
I still have a few more to post... but I''m having trouble getting them to work right now.

Sunkist- these pics are from my sister and my sister in law. Most of the B/W ones are from the SIL. Neither are professional, though SIL does have a fancy camera. It''ll be a couple of weeks before I''ll see the professional ones! Can''t wait!

Diamondfan- we were just looking for an outdoor venue in the Las Vegas area, and happened upon a website of a wedding service that arranges weddings at the Valley of Fire. It was so much more beautiful than I thought it would be! Now hubby and I have a special place to go back to forever!
36.gif

Well, it is unique and incredibly humbling so I think it makes a great wedding spot! What is the bouquet? I think it is not real flowers, is there something I missed? I am so happy for the both of you, hoping you always stay as happy and smiling!!!

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much again everyone!
emlove.gif
emrose.gif
The VoF was so much more beautiful than I ever thought possible. I think it would be hard to take bad pics in such a gorgeous place!

Msflutter- tell your friend that if she has any questions about the site she can ask me!

Deco- Re: the ring shots... they''re forthcoming...
2.gif
I made sure to have the photog take a whole heap! After ILs head home, I''ll take some new ones... but I''m pretty sure they already think my .82ct is ostentatious (and probably very American)! ... imagine if they saw me outside in the sunshine taking about 50 photos of my hand... you should have seen me trying to explain the Jewel Jet!
3.gif

Appletini- I can''t wait to see your wedding band IRL too! When''s our next GTG?!

Antigua- Your compliment about the site was really really kind. Your site was so beautiful too!
36.gif

Now if you don''t mind indulging me for just a little while longer... here are some non-ceremony pics! First up, us getting the marriage license! See I''m not the only silly one!
1.gif
This is us with our forms... per the suggestion of the wedding service that organized our ceremony, we went after 10:00pm (the marriage license office is open until 12:00am on weekdays and 24 hours on weekend
2.gif
)... there were only a couple of other couples there.

ccml8.jpg

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
And with our actual marriage license and our very nice clerk!

ccml9.jpg

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Our night before dinner at Canaletto''s... one thing to watch out for msflutter... they sure do push the wine on ya! I actually only had a glass or two.

canaddinns.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results