shape
carat
color
clarity

Viva Las Marriage! (pics inside)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
I'm wondering where was the minister standing?

Oh, and your special roses look beautiful!

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock

21 Woohoo.JPG

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
You can kinda see the boots/sneaks in this one... Steve (photog) got some good pics of them though. Funny thing is one of the dancers at a magic show we went to on Sunday had the same shoes! Hers had a pink sole though, and mine were (something) blue.

22 Boots are good.JPG

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock

23 Couple hike.JPG

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
And we made it!
9.gif

24 All in 1 piece 2.JPG

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/8/2006 2:18:56 AM
Author: sunkist
I''m wondering where was the minister standing?

Oh, and your special roses look beautiful!
Yeah, I don''t know why the Minister doesn''t show up in these pics... He didn''t seem like he was standing that far away. In my mind I would put him about 18 feet in front of me to my left... but maybe he was much further back? Maybe when we get more guests pics I''ll be able to post one that shows the set up.

The bouquet turned out much better than I''d anticipated. And I like the way it photographed too. Here''s a pic!

Mrs & roses.JPG

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
I got a bug "caught" in my "net" (as my FI put it)... he helped pick the little guy out from underneath my veil.
1.gif

Getting the bug.JPG

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Getting into the limo
1.gif

limotime2.JPG

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
And hitting the open road!
9.gif

openroadfvr.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Congrats! I still can''t get over how awesome the location looks!! Enjoy your new life as Mr. and Mrs!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
WOW
30.gif
30.gif
Lizzie, what beautiful pics! I've been to the Valley of Fire (about 2yrs aga) and it is just gorgeous there! You were a stunning bride, and everything about your day looked spectacular! Cant wait to hear more about your day and see more pics....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
YAY LizzieC!! Your pictures are GORGEOUS!!!! What a gorgeous location..You looked so pretty.. Love the flowers.. I can''t believe you pulled together such a beautiful wedding in like.. 4 months.. :) Are there more pics of your rings somewhere?? I am dying to see what kind of band you ended up getting..

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
AMAZING! you look like you had the time of your life! I''m so happy for both of you. and congrats to all your very intrepid guests for hiking up those gorgeous rocks
emstar.gif

lilmaria

Shiny_Rock
You look BEAUTIFUL and so HAPPY! Congratulations!

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe the most beautiful and unique location I''ve seen!
Gorgeous!
It really looks like you had tons of fun, and if these are your nonpro pics, I''m CANNOT wait to see what your photographer did!
Congratulations LizzieC! What a spectacular and fun looking event!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
How beautiful and romantic is that?? I love your dress and your location. I can''t imagine anything more romantic then saying your vows in a place like that. I don''t know, kind of like a private vow between two people under the big blue sky.

Congrats on your wedding! I can''t wait to see many more pictures!

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! I have to say these are some of the best wedding photos I''ve ever seen! You guys look so happy and natural and ... well, happy!! Everything is just soooo lovely!!

CONGRATS!!!! :)

appletini

Ideal_Rock
LizzieC That is the coolest wedding ever! Congratulations! You look gorgeous and your new hubby is so handsome. I can''t wait to see your wedding band in person!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lizzie, those are the sweetest pictures ever! What a beautiful place to get married. Congratulations!!!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
everthing looks great and u look so happy and carefree
36.gif

congratulations!

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Woohoo!!! Great pictures! The Valley of Fire is just gorgeous!
30.gif
Makes me want to go to Vegas just to see it!

Congrats!
36.gif
Can''t wait to see more pictures.
face23.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
WOWWWWWWW these really are the most amazing pictures!!!!! Your setting is one of the most gorgeous ones I''ve ever seen, and every picture of you and your husband is PERFECT!!!! You two look sooooo happy and beautiful, and the setting is SPECTACULAR!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

WOW--what else is there to say? Simply gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing...

cheers--Sharon

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
OH WOW!!!!! Your photos are incredible! What an amazing place to get married. So beautiful and you and your hubby look gorgeous. Your "flowers" look great, they photographed very well! I'm all teary eyed here--after 4 months of marriage I'm still sappy and emotional about weddings! I absolutely adore the "secret handshake" photo. Too cute and such a special memory for you guys to have your inside joke captured on film at your wedding ceremony. Very cool. Love all the pictures. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Oh Lizzie! It''s gorgeous, and you looked fantastic! LOVED the husband''s suit, btw. I''m glad you had such great weather!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Lizzie - you look so gorgeous!!!!!!
9.gif
36.gif
I LOVE the location too - such an amazing place, and a fantastic backdrop for photos. And those are really wodnerful non-pro pics. CONGRATS!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Lizzie, you look so beautiful & your wedding site is stunning! Wow! Your hubbie looks great too & I love your bouquet. I''m glad your rockclimbing heels worked out nicely.
2.gif
These are such sweet photos.

Congratulations on your marriage!!!
36.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
BREATHTAKING! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

(where''s the bling c.u.s???
31.gif
)

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Lizzy -
What a beautiful wedding! You guys make a gorgeous couple!
Your dress looked great - very light and airy, perfect for the location.
Best wishes for a long and happy life together!

Scintillating...

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
lizzie everything was breathtaking!!! you looked so so gorgeous, your dh is a total hottie (if you don''t mind my saying), the locale is indescribable, and i ADORE those shoes!!! what an awesome wedding!! canNOT wait to see the pro pics!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results