shape
carat
color
clarity

Visiting Korea to see my S.O and planned to propose. James Allen - shipping delay. Should I cancel?

Plee5192

Rough_Rock
Update!

The ring has been delivered!

The ring under natural light and to the naked eye looks absolutely amazing and beautiful!
I did have a general question I plan to write a new thread on.

Pictures of the ring are on my finger, but as hers would be much prettier I will post updates at a future date!

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Update!

The ring has been delivered!

The ring under natural light and to the naked eye looks absolutely amazing and beautiful!
I did have a general question I plan to write a new thread on.

Pictures of the ring are on my finger, but as hers would be much prettier I will post updates at a future date!

Awesome to hear this has worked out for you, and you seem thrilled! :cool2:

By the way, no pics were attached. Don't be teasing. These ladies here will load up in their special ops covert chopper and come knee cap you. ;)2

Plee5192

Rough_Rock
Also note that the image was loaded from my phone so quality may suffer on expandment. I will load new pics later.

amoline

Shiny_Rock
Looks great! Best wishes for your big moment. :)

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
829B48D7-0832-4F65-9B23-BE1EC79AFA1E.jpeg

The ring is on my finger, but as I do not want to tease the users that helped I will remember to update after proposal haha.

Another person chiming in to say happy it worked out in the end and you’re happy! Beautiful ring!

Edit: just saw other thread. I hope your concerns turn out to be nothing!

Last edited:

Plee5192

Rough_Rock
Update: with carefully examining and thinking long and hard of the imperfections of the ring, I will be deciding to return the ring. Even with everything planned and ready to go, I am certainly very saddened that Quality control even allowed this ring to pass inspection. It certainly seemed as if they cared more about me cancelling the order prior due to the late shipment, rather than customer satisfaction.

For the price I paid, I think the ring should be perfect in my eyes and not “lets bat an eye at this” and pretend like the flaws are not there. I would rather go with my plan B and just treat this visit as a nice holiday vacation for us and me visiting her, rather than giving a ring that she would see the imperfections on as well.

I want to thank everybody on this board who has provided so much help, and you can guarantee I will be in the bords making sure my ring is perfect for the next one.

Until next time!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
What was wrong with the ring? I’m sorry you are disappointed. There are many experts here who can help you choose another ring if you need help.

SamOhJung

Rough_Rock
I know how you feel. It's a big investment and you want to make sure everything is perfect, or as perfect as can be!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results