shape
carat
color
clarity

visit to local antique jeweller - Subiaco Antiques

GlamMosher

Shiny_Rock
I have been looking for a new wedding band as I (ahem) grew out of mine. I was looking for something with a bit of a vintage feel to match my e ring.

I went to Subiaco Antiques (for Perthies) and saw this one that I fell in love with. He is going to add a small single cut diamond to the centre of each flower to make it special.

He was very knowledgeable about old cuts which was nice. I took photos of a couple of nice ones that i saw there.

GlamMosher

Shiny_Rock
Cant upload photos from my phone and the internet just went down in my work building! Photos soon!

GlamMosher

Shiny_Rock
20150327_123226_1__0.jpg
(excuse my red knuckle, I had just tried on a too small ring!)

20150327_123457.jpg

20150327_123603.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's hard to see the wedding band. Have any more pics?

I bet it was fun checking out the antiques...I wish there was an antique jewelry store in my area!

GlamMosher

Shiny_Rock
close_up_3.jpg

Same pic but closer up. He said it was an old one but I don't remember if he said from when.

Yes it was fun! I went in my lunch time so couldn't' spend too much time, but it should be ready next Saturday so I can spend some more time investigating. I must look at his hand made stuff so I can see if he is any good at halos etc. People in Perth are always complaining there is no one good around so i will check him out.

This is the web site for Perthies. Subiaco Antiques & Fine Jewellery

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results