shape
carat
color
clarity

Virtual Baby Maker

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
luvstrawberries...I think your second baby is actually related to your dog...I can sort of see a resemblance...

Soon2BeMrsJo

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/30/2008 3:41:44 PM
Author: rockzilla
luvstrawberries...I think your second baby is actually related to your dog...I can sort of see a resemblance...
lol... omg!!!!!!

sklingem

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/30/2008 3:51:36 PM
Author: Soon2BeMrsJo
Date: 10/30/2008 3:41:44 PM

Author: rockzilla

lol... omg!!!!!!

Hey - I can see that too!!!! LOL

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/30/2008 2:49:23 PM
Author: rob09
I am not buying this minivan. Ever.
OMG I seriously LOL!!! hahahahah...
9.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Rob you and I had the same scary elf baby!!! Except mine was really blonde. Those eyes are so creepy....

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock

Rob09, I actually lol''d at this. Both your comment and the look on the baby''s face. Love it!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Oh My goodness ... Marchswallowbird! This is TOO much. I cannot stop laughing!
Our kid turned out so cute. Well, the first 2 anyways. After that ... I''m not sure what happened, Yikes! I''m with Rob09 ... I don''t think that I will be buying this minivan ... ever!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
That was fun! And now I've spent all afternoon playing around with this instead of working. So my first kid was a boy and I was like "Aw man!!!!" Because FF has all boys in his family so he teases me that if we had kids, they would be only boys. (And of course, I want a girl!!!!) So baby boy was cute (but with big ears??lol)...baby #2 was a girl!!! She looks different than the baby boy though.........lol! (They kind of look like us........)

dreamgsbabies.jpg

Soon2BeMrsJo

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/30/2008 6:13:20 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
That was fun! And now I''ve spent all afternoon playing around with this instead of working. So my first kid was a boy and I was like ''Aw man!!!!'' Because FF has all boys in his family so he teases me that if we had kids, they would be only boys. (And of course, I want a girl!!!!) So baby boy was cute (but with big ears??lol)...baby #2 was a girl!!! (Id be happy with one of each
28.gif
) She looks quite different than the baby boy though.........lol! (They kind of look like us........)
awww... your little ones are cute!!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Awwww! Thank you! Im so proud.
3.gif

Actually, FF and I haven't decided yet on if we will want children or not. We still have SOME time to think about it. Though, we do discuss it so who knows what will happen. He actually was telling me the other day (again) about after the age of 35...and I told him "But Im not even married yet, so I don't want to think about that!" If that is the case, we only have 8 years left. He better hurry up and ask me to marry him if he really wants kids because I want to enjoy married life without children before considering having children......

Can't wait to show him these little ones though......hehe

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I laughed so hard that I CRIED! That is one scary looking child!
23.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
How funny. Some of the babies are cute. I should do it to see if the virtual baby looks like our real baby.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Here is our child... I sent a couple back before I got this one
2.gif

babgatwoo2.jpg

Cynd33

Rough_Rock
another mixed couple...
41.gif

cynd33babymaker.jpg

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
I am not very computer savy....I tried to save our ''baby'' picture as a jpeg file, but I can''t get it to open up. I tried to open it up with Windows Picture Viewer and it was a whole bunch of nonsense typing. How did you guys save your pictures??? I want to show DH!!!!

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
Nevermind....I figured it out!!
1.gif

Here is our baby...kinda turned out cute with the blonde hair! Actually I think he looks like DH did as a baby with the big ears! LOL!
3.gif

Laura and Mike baby1.jpg

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
All these posts made me want to try this again. I got the scary demon elf baby! I sent that one back. And then I got this one which is so much better.

ETA: I have NO idea where they got the hair from as I have red hair and FI has jet black hair. Go figure. At least he's not possessed!

scaryelfbaby2.0.jpg

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
WOW MrsG our babies ARE twins!!!! Haha I'm becoming kind of skeptical of this so-called "baby maker"...
3.gif
Isn't that an odd looking baby though?? Haha he just looks like he has no idea what's going on...

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
BAHAHAHAHAHA Rob, I have looked at your picture and LAUGHED SO HARD every single time I look at it!! Hahahaha it''s a demon baby!!!!! Whew, oh wow, it''s so funny...... ahhhhh gotta stop laughing now....

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
HAHAHAHA rockzilla - it is an oddball look isn't it????? Hehe the dog is WAY cuter though!!
2.gif
I just hope one day my kid is actually capable of being cuter than a dog...
20.gif

Hehe you guys are hilarious, I love this thread!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Haha oobiecoo don't you love the "make another baby" function???
2.gif

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
I think our baby is actually rather cute. I would have preferred a girl...but hey! hah

ourbabylol.jpg

sklingem

Brilliant_Rock
OK - since it could not get much worse - I tried again. Any positive changes have to be attributed to me since I uploaded a different picture of me only!

bashash1.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
I tried again, with completely different pictures of myself and my FI...Different expressions etc.

GOT THE SAME BABY AGAIN!

Strong genes or what?

Cute babies for us then
3.gif

I noticed our baby is identical to one on page 1 of the thread too.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/31/2008 10:39:48 AM
OK - since it could not get much worse - I tried again. Any positive changes have to be attributed to me since I uploaded a different picture of me only!
Elf baby!!!
32.gif
That''s what mine looked like.

sklingem

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/31/2008 11:41:39 AM
Author: sunnyd

Elf baby!!!
32.gif
That''s what mine looked like.

My nickname as a child was Legolas. No wonder. LOL

goodfun7580

Shiny_Rock
Hahaha this thing is super fun! I''m very please with how my baby came out! I showed him to my FF last night and he told me this morning that he had a dream about him!

myBabymikeandmichelle7580.jpg

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
This is kinda creepy, but so funny! Here''s our baby...half german, half korean

myBaby0999877.jpg

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
Rob09 - I showed FI your first one, and he had a good laugh about your comment of never buying the van... he was scared of our first child, too... now I need to go make some more babies and post them!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2008 9:18:21 PM
Author: marchswallowbird
LOL, Rubybeth!!

Gotta finish grad school... gotta pay off school loans... gotta get a real job... Babies gotta wait...
9.gif

Carrying baby "Trig" around last night as I was dressed as Sarah Palin was about all I could handle right now! Though, ''our'' 2nd baby is pretty cute (Courtney, our first baby looked a lot like yours! So adorable!):

rubybethandstevesbaby.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results