shape
carat
color
clarity

Virtual Baby Maker

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marchswallowbird

Brilliant_Rock
This is a blast. It seems like a car dealership ad at first, but you can upload photos of you and FI and see what your babies will look like. If you don''t like your baby, just send it back and make another!

http://www.vw.com/vwhype/babymaker/en/us/

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/28/2008 4:02:48 PM
Author:marchswallowbird
If you don''t like your baby, just send it back and make another!

LOL!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, I tried that. My baby was kinda cute but kinda freaky in a big eared baby robot sort of way. My fiance did it as well and he called me and told me that he made an ugly baby!
3.gif

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
hahahahaha i saw this on the pregnant thread and did it and sent it to my FF... hahaha the first baby was cute... the second looked like a monkey cuz it had HUGE ears lol

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
Uh-oh. My fiance and I need to break up. We''re scheduled to have UG-LEEE babies!
23.gif

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Oh no! Our baby is sooo cute!
6.gif
I showed it to DH and he got this little grin on his face. Ugh... it''s gonna be a while, buddy.
38.gif

And LOL to this (I''m sure not, btw, babies usually get the best of the parents):
Date: 10/28/2008 7:28:31 PM
Author: fleur-de-lis
Uh-oh. My fiance and I need to break up. We''re scheduled to have UG-LEEE babies!
23.gif

FoxyBride

Rough_Rock
Awww ours came out so cute too! Now I''m trying to find pics of all my friends to do their virtual babies too... LOL

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Our baby is so cuuuuute... I called my husband in to look and he said ''Awww... do you want to make a baby?????''

Men are so predictable!
20.gif

muffindowd

Shiny_Rock
This is adorable!! Our baby is so cute and looks like a sweet little angel. I don''t want babies for about 4 years, but my husband got that big silly grin on his face when I showed him our Routan baby too, haha!!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Haha this thing is awesome!! So fun... and the first baby was really cute too! Fun to daydream...

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
HAHAHAHA ok so I just had to come back here really quick and say that I did it again, and the second baby came out fat cheeked and sticking out his tongue... whew, definitely not our best features together.

BUT I did realize the tabs to include more or less of each parent... haha the first one was all me, and the second one was all FI...
23.gif
haha I''m sure it won''t be that bad...
3.gif

So I tried it one more time to go for 2 out of 3... and this one was also all him and none of me, but at least it had my blonde hair this time! I dragged to make it all of me, and it started to resemble the first baby more... but still much fatter cheeks! Haha guess I''m destined to have big babies one day... I was 9lb 6oz myself, my poor mom!!
6.gif

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
I posted mine on the pregnancy forum and here it is again!! Cute baby, but where did the full lips come from? I''m no Angelina.

stevecourtbaby.JPG

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Both babies I made were terrifying! One had really blonde hair, he must have been a milkman baby.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
How funny! I should do it and see if it comes close to looking like T.

LauraBabe08

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the link! This is so much fun!!! :)

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Courtney, I think we must be secretly related...because our baby is quite similar looking...

myBaby12345.jpg

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/30/2008 12:37:56 AM
Author: rockzilla
Courtney, I think we must be secretly related...because our baby is quite similar looking...
I think you may be right. Or it''s the same baby, just different facial expressions! Haha

SuLi

Shiny_Rock
That''s really funny! I want to try it, but it''s taking a really long time to load.

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock

Dang, courtney and rockzilla your babies look like twins!! Weird...

Haha so I showed this to FI last night and he got such a kick out of it... I had saved the pictures I did yesterday and since I think they''re hilarious, I wanted to show you all...

3.gif

The first one I thought was pretty cute, had my blonde hair, kind of got me hopeful...

baby 12345 e.jpg

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
And the third just creeped us out because it looks nothing like us... kind of scary expressions too...

(Hehe anyway thanks marchswallow for posting this, it definitely got a good laugh out of us!)

baby 34567 e.jpg

ysj99

Shiny_Rock
this is so much fun! will def show this to FI tonight
6.gif
)

baby_ysj.jpg

Soon2BeMrsJo

Rough_Rock
This was sooo much fun!!! FI and I are an interracial couple and it was awesome to actually see us formed as one!!! Here''s Baby #1... I hope it works lol!

myBaby185666485.jpg

MrsG

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/30/2008 9:45:43 AM
Author: luvthemstrawberries
THEN the second try... yikes!! HAHAHAHA

OMG, are we related??? Because our babies are identical.

ourbaby.jpeg

sklingem

Brilliant_Rock
I am not buying this minivan. Ever.

bashash.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that looks like fun! Im going to check it out right now. Thanks.
35.gif

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/30/2008 2:49:23 PM
Author: rob09

Whew... at least my babies are going to be FAR, FAR less scary that rob09''s!

sklingem

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/30/2008 3:13:46 PM
Author: fleur-de-lis
Date: 10/30/2008 2:49:23 PM

Author: rob09

Whew... at least my babies are going to be FAR, FAR less scary that rob09's!

That's what I look like when I talk politics.
41.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results