shape
carat
color
clarity

Violet3''s professional pictures!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks Kittybean, Lulu, and TG!!!! This was actually the one i really liked of us coming down the aisle - got them confused :) The church where we got married is adoreable :)

psproofs1033.jpg

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
You looked amazing! And I love your bouquet!
30.gif

Congratulations to you and your DH, and well wishes for an amazing marriage!

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, everything looked so beautiful! Great pictures!!!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
It looked like a wonderful wedding. I particularly loved the first shot of the two of you during the recessional. Thanks for sharing!

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pictures!!! You looked stunning and I love your husband''s smile! Looks like it was a blast!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful photos - everything was beautiful and you looked like you had so much fun! I love the photo you titled "Girl talk"!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful wedding. You both look so happy. I really like your hair and shoes too.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
What lovely pics!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
WOW!
30.gif
Love those on the balcony! And your church is ADORABLE! This sounds funny, but looking at photos of PSers weddings is getting me more excited the closer I get to my own! Your pics gave me butterflies, as your DH and you express your emotions much like I feel with my FI! Congrats again!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Found a few others that i liked, so i hope you don''t mind if i post a little more :)

My ring''s glamour shot :)

psproofs1040.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i love every shoe picture!!

psproofs1041.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ladies getting ready - this is the only one where you can''t really see their faces, so i thought it would be ok to post.

psproofs1042.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My dad, handing me off to DH...

psproofs1043.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
married :)

psproofs1044.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
balcony kiss

psproofs1045.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh, and because I think this is hilarious --- look at my husband''s face when the photographers ask for attitude
25.gif

psproofs1046.jpg

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Love the shoes, love the dress, love how much personality is in your pics, and I must say you have silly gorgeous hair, girl!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Your photos are beautiful congrats :)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I love all your pics--thanks for sharing!

cheers--Sharon

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock

Viollet3 your pictures are GREAT and what a beautiful couple you make!!!

Your hair looks AMAZING...I think your hairdo is my inspiration.....I will be doign half up, half down as well. You have about 4X more hair than I do but if I need to get some extensions to achieve this look I WILL!

THANK YOU FOR SHARING!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Beachrunner! my flowers were so fun - the feathers made it whimsical i think :)

Thanks austennut, girlface, and magsymay! The hub''s smile was absolutely one of my favorite parts about the photos - he''s such a sweetie :)

Maevie - i love that photo too! My photographers were so good at being everywhere and capturing moments without you even realizing they were there!

Oddoneout, princessplease, canuk, and deelight - thanks so much!

I
emlove.gif
Sparkles - i am sure you are getting excited for your day! wish i could do it all over again - it went by so fast :) Can''t wait to see your pics!

Thanks doodle! i thought there was a lot of personality in the photos too - and thanks for the kutos to my hairdresser - she''s the best!

Pushin 40 - thanks for the kind words about my hair! I love being an inspiration!!!! I have additional photos of the ''do if you need them :) how long is your hair now?

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I love how the two of you look as a couple. You just look like you belong together! I love your hair and your dress, too! Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Violet! I love your photos!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results