clarity

Vintage settings

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I like the Cartier one.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought I would like so many more than I did, but there is a lot of good inspiration there. Thanks for sharing it.

koolchicken

Shiny_Rock
Oh. My. Gosh.

I love them, I love them all (well except for like two or three). I was looking for designs for a few of my stones. Now not only do I have my design inspiration, but I need to go buy more stones to complete the rest of them!

A lot of them would be really great for showcasing a special stone that was really small too.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to go save practically every image on that list. Starting with #16. Ooooohhhhhh :love:

Edited to add: I just googled erstwhile jewelry and I think I'm in heaven. That top ring on their home page, I don't want a cs version of that, I need one.

sonyachancs

Shiny_Rock
ONE OF EACH PLEASE.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One #16 to go, please :lickout: :lickout:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like 4 or 5 of them but it's going to cost an arm and a leg to replicate. ;( The Cartier stands out to me the most. I think it is the contrast between the stark bezel and the soft rounded halo, and also the black enamel (?).

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
Number 39! That would be an awesome wedding band. I love little secrets like that. I want one.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I recognize at least 2 settings as ones that Single Stone currently makes. I am guessing the SS settings are reproductions of actual antiques.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
pregcurious|1392228608|3613655 said:
I recognize at least 2 settings as ones that Single Stone currently makes. I am guessing the SS settings are reproductions of actual antiques.
Typically, yes. They also make antique inspired rings, that have elements that were popular from times past, and the casual observer and even most jewelry aficionados would deduce that they are just carefully preserved antiques. SS settings = expensive.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results