shape
carat
color
clarity

Vintage inspired floral cluster ring with oec moissanite is finished!

kris01vb

Shiny_Rock
NO CP

I had this made by a seller on Etsy and I love it! It’s the perfect vintage inspired ring for fun spring and summer fashion. Several people told me to use white gold on the actual prongs, but I’m glad I stuck with yellow gold. It’s oec moissanite stones. The prongs are very dainty. 7mm center stone with 4mm side stones. It curves with the shape of my finger a little. I can’t wait to see it in sunlight!! I tried so see how it would sparkle with color on the flash and it overwhelmed it. I can’t wait to see the color of it outside in the sun light tomorrow. Also, excuse the little fuze on it it always happens to me. Lol. AE46516A-9525-4452-91F9-78513F1FEB3F.jpeg 6503A92E-5256-46AB-86BC-4BEFBF54E92B.jpeg 6A864212-5F04-4307-BF99-B4794894C22F.jpeg D3F7FE9E-C6FA-4878-BE62-FAE9B2907BDD.jpeg D5CF8036-25AB-447B-BCCF-4EEBBF471884.jpeg

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crazy beautiful setting -- I love everything about it -- low profile -- curved to fit the finger -- great proportions of center & melee -- enjoy!!

Cinders

Shiny_Rock
What is CP?

(I love your avatar @marymm .)

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely!! It looks fabulous on too!! Perfect coverage imo.

Does No CP = no cross posting? @Cinders

kris01vb

Shiny_Rock
What is CP?

(I love your avatar @marymm .)

I recently learned about ring shaming group with people being rude and just making fun of others rings. Apparently putting no cross posting is an acceptable way to ask people not to do that.

kris01vb

Shiny_Rock
I mean above lol

Cinders

Shiny_Rock
Thank you @Slick1 & @kris01vb --- I would have never figured it out. I love floral cluster rings so I look forward to seeing all the beauties posted here!

Cinders

Shiny_Rock
Would you be willing to share the vendor who made your ring @kris01vb ?

kris01vb

Shiny_Rock
Diamondrensu. He has a few floral style ones. I love that he has all different cut stones. For my first moissanite ring I’m impressed. I’m sure he can work with diamonds in the designs too.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
56C1A94E-4EF4-4509-BFCC-D6D169443468.gif

OMG! I am obsessed!! :kiss2: Where is that drool emoji. Oh, here it is. :drool: I’m going to need to pick my jaw up off the floor for this one. It‘s absolutely stunning and I love everything about it. I’ve even saved pics for my inspo folder. Just wow!

Can I ask what size finger you have it on?

Ps. I’m off to check out this Etsy seller now.

Cinders

Shiny_Rock
Diamondrensu. He has a few floral style ones. I love that he has all different cut stones. For my first moissanite ring I’m impressed. I’m sure he can work with diamonds in the designs too.

I started looking at etsy as soon as I read this thread & happened upon this exact store---what a coincidence! I already had one of the semi-mounts in my cart! :)

I don't know if I'll purchase it because I'm not sure about the stone I own. It's a lab spinel and I'm just not sure I'll keep it.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Hahaha, I had no idea that's what that meant!
We don't do that here, we might have some fun with obvious trollololol posting and strong opinions but otherwise it's not what this place is about.
:shock: Besides, it's fabulous. :love: Now, can I promise that I'll never make something with this vendor that is so close that you'd need a microscope and a strong suspension of belief that, No, it really is 'different', I swear! well, NO :lol: . I make no guarantees because I love it. I want one and I'm a moissy convert as I have them in my own e-ring set.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We don't do that here, we might have some fun with obvious trollololol posting and strong opinions but otherwise it's not what this place is about.
:shock: Besides, it's fabulous. :love: Now, can I promise that I'll never make something with this vendor that is so close that you'd need a microscope and a strong suspension of belief that, No, it really is 'different', I swear! well, NO :lol: . I make no guarantees because I love it. I want one and I'm a moissy convert as I have them in my own e-ring set.

I want one too. Off to show this to my DH as our anniversary is coming up. :lol::lickout:

kris01vb

Shiny_Rock

I think the only change we made was yellow gold and size is the halo stones? The first one I found I wanted more changes and then found one that was pretty much what I wanted. Production was pretty quick and I think from start to delivery I had it in a month.

kris01vb

Shiny_Rock
56C1A94E-4EF4-4509-BFCC-D6D169443468.gif

OMG! I am obsessed!! :kiss2: Where is that drool emoji. Oh, here it is. :drool: I’m going to need to pick my jaw up off the floor for this one. It‘s absolutely stunning and I love everything about it. I’ve even saved pics for my inspo folder. Just wow!

Can I ask what size finger you have it on?

Ps. I’m off to check out this Etsy seller now.

Size 7 finger…but super long fingers. I’m 6 ft tall lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results