carat
color
clarity

Vintage carre cut eternity band

Funnyface850

Rough_Rock
Premium
IMG_0251.PNG IMG_0253.JPG

Early September I came across a lovely vintage carre cut half loop eternity band posted for sale on instagram. I reached out to the vendor @householbrook #householbrook to find out the ring had already been sold. I asked her to keep me in mind if the sale didn't work out and she agreed. Not even a week later I received an email saying it was available if I was still interested. After she answered all my questions & provided numerous photos, I agreed to purchase the ring. The ring was sent to her expert bench where it was resized and some of the prongs fixed. This past Friday the ring arrived and I'm still pinching myself! The packaging was lovely it arrived in a little velvet case, the diamonds are so icy white, no inclusions, and the band is a heavy solid platinum. The ring is better than I could imagine the pictures don't do it justice. I'm so impressed with the ring and the seller I've even enlisted her to help me find an antique engagement ring.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring.

bpaul

Rough_Rock
Trade
IMG_0251.PNG IMG_0253.JPG

Early September I came across a lovely vintage carre cut half loop eternity band posted for sale on instagram. I reached out to the vendor @householbrook #householbrook to find out the ring had already been sold. I asked her to keep me in mind if the sale didn't work out and she agreed. Not even a week later I received an email saying it was available if I was still interested. After she answered all my questions & provided numerous photos, I agreed to purchase the ring. The ring was sent to her expert bench where it was resized and some of the prongs fixed. This past Friday the ring arrived and I'm still pinching myself! The packaging was lovely it arrived in a little velvet case, the diamonds are so icy white, no inclusions, and the band is a heavy solid platinum. The ring is better than I could imagine the pictures don't do it justice. I'm so impressed with the ring and the seller I've even enlisted her to help me find an antique engagement ring.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty ring and obviously meant to be yours!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results