shape
carat
color
clarity

Vintage Art Nouveau Style Opal Pin/Brooch/Pendant

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just picked up this lovely piece at my favorite Sanibel Island shop. 14kt vintage opal pin/pendant in the Art Nouveau style. It goes wonderfully with my vintage opal bracelet!

IMG_7033.jpg

IMG_7035.jpg

IMG_7036.jpg

IMG_7043.jpg

IMG_7040.jpg

Essiedub

Rough_Rock
I just picked up this lovely piece at my favorite Sanibel Island shop. 14kt vintage opal pin/pendant in the Art Nouveau style. It goes wonderfully with my vintage opal bracelet!

IMG_7033.jpg

IMG_7035.jpg

IMG_7036.jpg

IMG_7043.jpg

IMG_7040.jpg

That’s gorgeous and is a perfect match to your bracelet. Do you know the origin of the opals..or do people not track that for opals? Will you wear as pendant?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s gorgeous and is a perfect match to your bracelet. Do you know the origin of the opals..or do people not track that for opals? Will you wear as pendant?

Thank you Essiedub! I do not know the origin of the opals. I may wear it as a pendant but mostly as a pin I think. Here is a pic of it as a pendant. This is the only YG chain I have down here.

IMG_7060.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Essiedub! I do not know the origin of the opals. I may wear it as a pendant but mostly as a pin I think. Here is a pic of it as a pendant. This is the only YG chain I have down here.

IMG_7060.jpg

Looks beautiful on you @Catmom ♥️
Another gorgeous piece for your stunning collection ♥️♥️♥️

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks beautiful on you @Catmom
Another gorgeous piece for your stunning collection ♥♥♥

Aww thanks missy! I shouldn't be buying more as my ring is due in any time and we do have to pay for that, lol. But this piece called to me and it was not one I was willing to let go. Hubby just rolled his eyes. I am definitely curtailed after this though.

Essiedub

Rough_Rock

IMG_7060.jpg

That is even more beautiful when worn! Look at the size of that! I can totally see that as a pin..but it could look really great on a black velvet ribbon worn more choker style. Thanks for posting!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I love it. I think it's wonderful.

brocanteur

Rough_Rock
Just stunning! Congrats!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Daaaaamn you have all the luck!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Andy Tan

Rough_Rock
Elegant, Lovely shape and yet fun at the same time! I can see you wearing it in a dinner party or a brunch. Great choice! :)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elegant, Lovely shape and yet fun at the same time! I can see you wearing it in a dinner party or a brunch. Great choice! :)

Thank you Andy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results