shape
carat
color
clarity

Videographer for one hour?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
I''m thinking about hiring a videographer just to do our cermony...the only thing is that the company that I am going with for my photos has videographers, but they''ll charge 750.00 for the hour and a half (1/2 hour to get ready then an hour for the ceremony). Is this typically what videographers charge? 250 per half hour seems a bit steep to me?

regalada

Shiny_Rock
Ours charged $750 for 6 hours of coverage, from getting ready to the reception. This was for two cameras, and we got the raw footage in tapes, not an edited video.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Hm....ours would be edited, so the actual DVD would only be like 1/2 hour to 45 mins...

The girl on the phone had a tone like it was not a good deal. Maybe I should try to see if they''ll come down in price.

What would be reasonable? I understand that this likely becomes the only work the person does for the whole day, so maybe I should see about having them come for the whole day also, but I don''t think we really *need* it for the reception...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results