shape
carat
color
clarity

Videographer for one hour?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
I''m thinking about hiring a videographer just to do our cermony...the only thing is that the company that I am going with for my photos has videographers, but they''ll charge 750.00 for the hour and a half (1/2 hour to get ready then an hour for the ceremony). Is this typically what videographers charge? 250 per half hour seems a bit steep to me?

Ours charged $750 for 6 hours of coverage, from getting ready to the reception. This was for two cameras, and we got the raw footage in tapes, not an edited video.

Hm....ours would be edited, so the actual DVD would only be like 1/2 hour to 45 mins...

The girl on the phone had a tone like it was not a good deal. Maybe I should try to see if they''ll come down in price.

What would be reasonable? I understand that this likely becomes the only work the person does for the whole day, so maybe I should see about having them come for the whole day also, but I don''t think we really *need* it for the reception...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP