shape
carat
color
clarity

Video on how lab diamonds are made

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was looking to see if Helzberg would reset my lab princess studs when I order them...if Lightbox ever come out with white princess cut studs..I know..I would not buy from them..but I know they sell moissanite and thought maybe they would reset the studs from the 10k gold..into better settings..They sell another brand of lab diamonds..which are too expensive..but what fascinated me was the cool video on how the lab diamonds are made, it was fascinating! @frogplus check it out..You would just search Helzberg lab diamonds and you should see their listings of them..Scroll down and you’ll see the video.

Last edited:

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Is it the video called ALTR Created Diamonds on YouTube under the Helzberg Diamonds channel? About 2 minutes long and looks like a CSI episode? :mrgreen2: I couldn't tell how much was actual video and how much was CGI. Maybe it was all real video? I would love to see a longer more in depth video of how lab diamonds are grown and cut, and explaining/showing the different methods, but this was really cool!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is it the video called ALTR Created Diamonds on YouTube under the Helzberg Diamonds channel? About 2 minutes long and looks like a CSI episode? :mrgreen2: I couldn't tell how much was actual video and how much was CGI. Maybe it was all real video? I would love to see a longer more in depth video of how lab diamonds are grown and cut, and explaining/showing the different methods, but this was really cool!
Yes..I found it fascinating!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results