shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera, The Best!

louisemitch

Rough_Rock
IMG_4982.jpeg
My diamond purchase with Victor has been a wonderful and educational experience. My husband initially surprised me with an upgraded stone and setting to celebrate our anniversary (he is a wonderful man!), and the ring was beautiful, but unfortunately he does not know very much about fine diamonds. He purchased this initial ring from a retail store, and we worked with them to exchange and upgrade the stone, but I just was not happy with the result. I began to research diamonds on the internet, the grading process, what influence fluorescence has on the value of a diamond, how the stones are cut, as well as other fine details. I found Victor through a review online and reached out to him with questions. His response was prompt and thoughtful. He helped to educate me to the nuances of how a diamond is cut, and how the type of cut make an incredible difference in the beauty and presentation of the stone. I had many questions and he answered them all, always responding promptly. The buying process was easy, and so very professional. When I received my new Canera Ideal Hearts and Arrows diamond ring I was blown away!!! The photos we exchanged before the purchase were beautiful, but the beauty of the stone in person was unbelievable!! We are so impressed with this purchase that we are having Victor design an eternity band to match. This is what a diamond buying experience should be. We are so very pleased. Thank you Victor!!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Congratulations-that diamond looks amazing on your hand! The stone looks like it has perfect faceting.

I'd love to know the stats, if you'd like to share :love:

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!! Such a gorgeous ring and the *perfect* size!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that it’s a J ❤️❤️❤️

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your diamond is stunning! My OEC diamond (and setting) are from Victor as well. Mine is a Canera OEC! He is an outstanding artist with great customer service!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! What setting did you choose?
I agree, Victor is awesome and such a nice man to work with. Congratulations!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!! And yes, we need details please!!

Leigh10

Shiny_Rock
Like others have said… WOW!
Enjoy every moment of wearing her! And congratulations on your anniversary!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! Just stunning!!! Congratulations!

Lschneids01

Rough_Rock
Oh my that is absolutely gorgeous!!! Please update us on the setting you chose for that winner!!!

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_4982.jpeg
My diamond purchase with Victor has been a wonderful and educational experience. My husband initially surprised me with an upgraded stone and setting to celebrate our anniversary (he is a wonderful man!), and the ring was beautiful, but unfortunately he does not know very much about fine diamonds. He purchased this initial ring from a retail store, and we worked with them to exchange and upgrade the stone, but I just was not happy with the result. I began to research diamonds on the internet, the grading process, what influence fluorescence has on the value of a diamond, how the stones are cut, as well as other fine details. I found Victor through a review online and reached out to him with questions. His response was prompt and thoughtful. He helped to educate me to the nuances of how a diamond is cut, and how the type of cut make an incredible difference in the beauty and presentation of the stone. I had many questions and he answered them all, always responding promptly. The buying process was easy, and so very professional. When I received my new Canera Ideal Hearts and Arrows diamond ring I was blown away!!! The photos we exchanged before the purchase were beautiful, but the beauty of the stone in person was unbelievable!! We are so impressed with this purchase that we are having Victor design an eternity band to match. This is what a diamond buying experience should be. We are so very pleased. Thank you Victor!!

Wowee. What a gorgeous diamond!! Congratulations on your anniversary and upgrade! Enjoy!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!

himni

Shiny_Rock
BEAUTIFUL! Victor never disappoints. Congrats!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Please tell us more about the diamond!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results