shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera - Stunning three-stone engagement ring and first-rate customer experience

jwa23

Rough_Rock
I recently proposed with an engagement ring from Victor Canera. The stunning result of Victor’s work, his expert knowledge and professional service, and the reaction the ring has received from my fiancée and others compelled me to write a brief review.

My foremost concern in the process was finding a diamond with ideal proportions that maximized light performance for my budget. I was searching for a round brilliant diamond in the 2-carat range. I searched and compared extensively online while simultaneously working with multiple different vendors, both online and local. I struggled to identify an option that made me overwhelmingly confident in the purchase I was making until I inquired about a 2-carat Victor Canera Ideal Hearts diamond. I received a response almost immediately and later received a call from Victor that same day. Victor’s expert knowledge of diamonds and transparency regarding his sourcing process immediately made me feel comfortable. Our conversation assured me that this was the right diamond and that I wanted to work with Victor on this project.

After confirming the diamond selection, I worked with Victor on the setting. He was friendly, helpful, and informative when answering a variety of questions while allowing me to ultimately make the selections. I chose a six prong trilogy setting with an open profile and tapered baguette side stones. We agreed upon a timeline that was met without any issues, and the ring was sent to me overnight once finished. Victor followed up to confirm that everything was in order and I was satisfied.

I was beyond impressed upon receiving the ring. The light performance of the diamond was breathtaking, and the craftsmanship and quality of the beautiful trilogy setting was evident. The baguettes are perfectly proportioned to compliment the center stone while not distracting from it, and the hand-forged setting feels delicate yet durable. My fiancée was similarly blown away when I proposed with the ring, and hasn’t stopped admiring it since. The amount of compliments we’ve received on how stunning the diamond and ring are has been overwhelming. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and experience working with Victor - he exceeded all of my initial expectations when I began searching for an engagement ring!

Attachments

• C6E91D7E-DAB4-4D44-8380-673855D871F0.jpeg
    C6E91D7E-DAB4-4D44-8380-673855D871F0.jpeg
    215.1 KB · Views: 308
  • 34B4F4AE-40E0-4CAC-BB09-67B187603DD0.jpeg
    34B4F4AE-40E0-4CAC-BB09-67B187603DD0.jpeg
    227.5 KB · Views: 306
  • DC01B26E-0B80-4C2B-A213-E3BBBE41C0B8.jpeg
    DC01B26E-0B80-4C2B-A213-E3BBBE41C0B8.jpeg
    215.5 KB · Views: 301

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement
and what a gorgeous ring!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Your diligence paid off. Congrats on your engagement.!

CircularBrilliant

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! And the proportions are perfection.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! The ring is indeed beautiful! Please tell us the specs of the diamond and we’ll take as many pictures as you want to share!

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
I recently proposed with an engagement ring from Victor Canera. The stunning result of Victor’s work, his expert knowledge and professional service, and the reaction the ring has received from my fiancée and others compelled me to write a brief review.

My foremost concern in the process was finding a diamond with ideal proportions that maximized light performance for my budget. I was searching for a round brilliant diamond in the 2-carat range. I searched and compared extensively online while simultaneously working with multiple different vendors, both online and local. I struggled to identify an option that made me overwhelmingly confident in the purchase I was making until I inquired about a 2-carat Victor Canera Ideal Hearts diamond. I received a response almost immediately and later received a call from Victor that same day. Victor’s expert knowledge of diamonds and transparency regarding his sourcing process immediately made me feel comfortable. Our conversation assured me that this was the right diamond and that I wanted to work with Victor on this project.

After confirming the diamond selection, I worked with Victor on the setting. He was friendly, helpful, and informative when answering a variety of questions while allowing me to ultimately make the selections. I chose a six prong trilogy setting with an open profile and tapered baguette side stones. We agreed upon a timeline that was met without any issues, and the ring was sent to me overnight once finished. Victor followed up to confirm that everything was in order and I was satisfied.

I was beyond impressed upon receiving the ring. The light performance of the diamond was breathtaking, and the craftsmanship and quality of the beautiful trilogy setting was evident. The baguettes are perfectly proportioned to compliment the center stone while not distracting from it, and the hand-forged setting feels delicate yet durable. My fiancée was similarly blown away when I proposed with the ring, and hasn’t stopped admiring it since. The amount of compliments we’ve received on how stunning the diamond and ring are has been overwhelming. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and experience working with Victor - he exceeded all of my initial expectations when I began searching for an engagement ring!

Your diligence paid off, what a beautiful ring! Timeless elegance.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congratulations!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! That ring looks gorgeous on your fiancee's hand!

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
Classy classy !

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring and diamond! I can attest to your experience because Victor crafted my ring and my OEC diamond is also from Victor. Please post more pictures.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! More up-close pictures, please!

Oh, and Congratulations!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Such a classic beauty, congrats!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It's a gorgeous ring. Victor's work is impeccable.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have great taste, and Victor was the perfect choice for this ring! I have a few things he has made and they are truly heirloom quality! Congrats on your engagement!

SandraLynn

Shiny_Rock
Well she’s a lucky woman to have a fiancé that put so much thought into her ring. I think that’s beautiful. It’s very pretty on her hand and she looks like a classy lady. Contratulations

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results