shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Victor Canera sapphire trilogy halo - IN PROGRESS!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning!!! If I'm this excited about your engagement I can't imagine how you're feeling!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

ColoredStonesLady

Rough_Rock
I am very excited to share this with "Show Me the Bling!" for all those that don't make it over to the colored stones section!!

My fiance (still getting used to it!) proposed yesterday in a secluded part of Central Park while we were on a picnic. It was perfect and so us! I am over the moon, and my cheeks still hurt from smiling so much!!

And... HERE ARE THE RING SHOTS! The ring is amazing, I have never seen anything like it anywhere - Victor outdid himself this time!! It is never black, always blue and sparkly. For me, its perfection!!

Of course, Victor also posted a great video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShEaeX5EcqQ&list=UUjKUkZZv7JZaLvAAGWUQBaw&index=1&feature=plcp

sapphire_proposal_sm.jpg

blue_sapphire_snowy_sm.jpg

sapphire_hands_sm.jpg

sapphire_new_perspective_sm.jpg

ColoredStonesLady

Rough_Rock
My fiance designed the gallery / side profile and chose the Irish triple spiral as a symbol to add. Since he is from Ireland and we have been together 3+ yrs, I think it is perfect!!

sapphire_closeup_sm.jpg

sapphire_gallery_sm.jpg

sapphire_back_sm.jpg

sapphire_side_sm.jpg

ColoredStonesLady

Rough_Rock
And here are some fun arty shots! I promise to be back with flower shots by the end of this week!! :)

sapphire_bowl_sm.jpg

sapphire_tie_sm.jpg

sapphire_leaf_sm.jpg

sapphire_sunset_only_sm.jpg

And I do have a few more items to share with SMTB, but its good to be finally sharing this one!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad he proposed--you can finally wear it proudly now! Your ring is one of the most beautiful sapphire rings I've ever seen on PS! Congrats again!

D

Deactivated member 42515

I've died and gone to heaven in your pics!!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement (FINALLY)!!!! :appl: I adore your ring! :love:

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
:love:
Oh my word! I adore that blue blue sapphire. And such a meaningful setting.
Congratulations on your engagement!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunner! Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations, and best wishes as you plan your wedding and life together!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i'm so glad he proposed and you can finally wear that beauty!! it still is absolutely gorgeous. :love:

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yay! So glad you came back with more shots! Your ring is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on your engagement!

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! :love: :love: :appl:

Now that is a ring! It is beautiful, and I love the subtle nods to his heritage and the time you've spent together. That's very sweet. congrats on your engagement!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
So glad that you updated the thread! Congrats on your engagement and your gorgeous ring! I love the sentimentality your FI put into it....you know, I'm enabling here, but there's a stunning french cut sapphire eternity band for sale on the preloved forum. It would look AMAZING with your ring, maybe nestled between a diamond wedding band... :naughty:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/forum/preloved-ps-jewels/my-french-cut-sapphire-band-6-25-t179179.html']https://www.pricescope.com/forum/preloved-ps-jewels/my-french-cut-sapphire-band-6-25-t179179.html[/URL]

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Ohhh your blue heaven (and from pics, mine too!) :love: :appl:

cheers--Sharon

ColoredStonesLady

Rough_Rock
Thank you mom2boys,YayTacori, diamondseeker2006,JaneSmith, VRBeauty, Catmom, alene, DearBuddha, yennyfire, Rosebloom and, canuk-gal!!!

The wait was looong, but worth it!! He has been telling me all the stories about friends, family and even Victor asking "When are you going to propose?!?!!!", behind my back of course. :D Hilarious! :lol:

I really love that triple spiral, esp. since each of the years we have been together are so distinct. The first year was bliss, the second year was difficult since my Dad (who I'm very close to) nearly died of a genetic heart disease and I was shortly diagnosed with the same one, and the 3rd yr was us traveling apart for months so I could take over the family business (due to my Dad's illness) then my FI and I being together 24/7 to work from home. And in there my FI wrote, produced and directed 4 plays!! I have never had a more dramatic 3yrs in my life. But we got through everything stronger & happier than ever! We are easing into wedding planning - sometime next summer in London (our favorite city!) & lots of bright & happy colors!!

@Yennyfire, great minds think alike!! :naughty: I was eyeing that sapphire band before we even got engaged! But, I think its too high and might knock into the gallery on the ring. I'd love one just like it - but half a size smaller and on a lless tall band!

Thanks again, you are all too kind! Without pricescope, we'd still be searching for the sapphire and setting right now!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness, what a saga! I'm so sorry to hear about the health problems, and I hope everyone is better (or as good as can be) now.
It sounds like you and your fiancé have an unbeatable love. Good luck with the wedding planning.

I wish there was a 'hugs' emoticon.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!!! :appl:

The ring is absolutely stunning, and I love the details of the basket. :love: :love: :love:

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unbelievable!!!! :love: I love everything about this ring!

MK514

Rough_Rock
Your ring is AMAZING!!! :love:

Congratulations on your engagement.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CONGRATULATIONS!!! It's so beautiful! I love that your nail polish and that beautiful shade of blue contrast so much, and POP!!!! More pictures, please!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
That has to be one of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

That stone is such a perfect blue and that setting is amazing!!! Congrats on your engagement and your amazing ring :appl:

irisheyes9

Rough_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!! What a gorgeous ring!!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just BEAUTIFUL!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on "Jewel of the Week!"

ColoredStonesLady

Rough_Rock
@JaneSmith you are very sweet, so kind of you to ask! My Dad is alive, and that is a miracle (all his doctors say so). We found out this disease has been a silent killer in my family for many generations - my Dad is the first one to have survived and be treated when it has gotten to an advanced stage. I am being treated & hopefully cousins etc. will follow. It is a very rare heart disease, but very common in my family. In the end it was a great reminder to live every day to the fullest and let the people you love know you love them! I am also very lucky to have a FI that loves & still wants to be with me, despite having a life altering disease.

Thank you armywife13, KristyDarling, mikat620, madelise, irisheyes9, ecf8503!! Pricescope is such an amazing community!

@mom2boys THANK YOU!! I am so honored & surprised to have the "jewel of the week"! I hope Victor Canera and Ed at Wildfish Gems are basking in the glow of their AMAZING work! :appl: :wavey:

The ring & my FI were completely worth the wait! My FI is now doubly and triply proud of himself! Perfect proposal & perfect ring & a gem of a fiance! I love the ring so much its hard to take it off at night!! Now we can ease into wedding planning...

And here are the promised flower shots!!

sapphire_flowers_sm.jpg

sapphire_lilly_sm.jpg

sapphire_blue_flowers_profile.jpg

sapphire_lilly_2_sm.jpg

Justin_Cutter

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!

Justin

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
...and this is why we love price scope! Best wishes on your engagement! The ring is stunning and looks wonderful on your hand. I especially like the hydrangea shot!

pink_eagle

Rough_Rock
OMG what a beauty--I LOVE sapphires and this the most beautiful package I have ever seen. Congratulations!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was just coming back to look at my dream ring...uh, I mean your engagement ring! I was just thinking how good it would look with my Victor earrings.... :love:

_734.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results