shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera Emilya cushion halo vs. HW "The One"

lruelas

Rough_Rock
Kind of a bragging post, but this just goes to show you the difference between paying for a name brand and going the custom route! So while the fiance and I were in the Waikiki shopping area last month, we walked into the Harry Winston store to check out their cushion halo "The One" ring, which is the ring she had hinted at as her 'dream ring'. Hands down, the ring crafted by Victor has a much tighter halo with the placement of the melee stones, minimal metal at the rim where the stone sits into the halo, neater prongs, etc. Not to mention the look of the Canera antique cushion stone just has more rocky chunky solid pastel flashes of light compared to the splintery brilliant cushion (my opinion of course). We were both just amazed at the difference, Victor truly creates the setting around your chosen stone, where the HW is (probably) dropped into a setting that closely fits the stone. Below are some comparison pictures and a link to my older thread with more info. :dance:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/canera-antique-cushion-emilya-halo-finished.218199/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/canera-antique-cushion-emilya-halo-finished.218199/[/URL]

A couple pics Harry Winston 'The One' Cushion Halo

Victor Canera Emilya Halo Pics

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Victor Canera Emilya cushion halo vs. HW "The One"

Wow! I'd pick the VC too!! Hands down!! [emoji7][emoji7]

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No contest--love Victor's version! :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats your ring is stunning. I've done the same thing with my rings and Tiffany's hands down Victor's halos and over all workmanship are far better quality too!!!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
VC for sure! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Add me to the list of those who'd prefer Victor's!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Thanks for sharing! For a big name like HW, I thought they'd do a better job setting the diamond. It's set too high and awkwardly so the side profile isn't fluid looking. VC all the way!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definite difference between the two and you chose the winner! Beautiful ring!

Hebyblizzard

Rough_Rock
Your ring is GORGEOUS :love: :love: :love:

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Agreed, no contest indeed! VC's ring is so much more fluid, and truly shows off the diamond to its full advantage. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results