shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera cushion halo engagement ring

maxandsam

Rough_Rock
Here is a cool picture of the ring that I had Victor Canera make. It is 1.677 Ideal H&A diamond. This thing is shiny and bright and the cushion halo makes it look ginormous from afar. I went with VC b/c his halo is very tight against the diamond with a smooth transition so it provides an optical illusion of a much larger diamond.

I didn't know much about rings before learning and researching here, but now when I look at other people's rings, I can major differences between custom and store bought rings.

Here are more photos: http://www.foodfashionfrenchie.com/2016/07/austin-engagement-pictures/

dsc9055-681x1024.jpg

Here is pic when I first got it on my fingers.

img_3851.jpg

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, you did well. Victor does amazing work.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, it looks amazing, beautiful centre stone & Victor's work is always stunning!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning ring. Victor has such an amazing eye for proportions and the quality of his work is top notch.
Your ring looks amazing on you. Please post more pics!!

Biba

Rough_Rock
Congratulations, you picked a stunning ring. Looks very sizeable on your finger. Your engagement photos are lovely.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous! Victor does an incredible job on his rings!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring and engagement photos! :love: Love the gold dress on you!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular! Congrats on your engagement!

maxandsam

Rough_Rock
The dress is on my fiancé. I'm the guy :)

I will see if I have any more up close ring shots. If not, I have a new camera lens coming friday :)

maxandsam

Rough_Rock
Oh I found one:

img_4557.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VC's ring is exquisite! Congrats to you both! :wavey:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OP, can you find more? It's beautiful. I am such a sucker for a round in a cushion halo. :love: :love: :love:

maxandsam

Rough_Rock
I'll ask my fiancé. I know she has more shots on her phone.

Before I started my ring research journey, all I knew was that she wanted a round diamond with a cushion from David Yurman. I went to their store and did not like their products especially the band. Further research brought me here and I read about their quality vs markup and decided to have a custom one made. I really like the look of the cushion halo too. I was thinking about this ring, the traditional round halo or there on VC's site there is a European cut diamond with halo also that I liked. IMO the halo makes it look much bigger and since it's so flush and tight next to the main diamond, it really sparkles. I've noticed that store bought rings with halos are much less attractive to me; the halo is set apart with noticeable spacing between the pavé diamonds and the center stone itself. I've noticed that a lot of people will look at her ring when they walk by.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
maxandsam|1468502011|4055365 said:
I'll ask my fiancé. I know she has more shots on her phone.

Before I started my ring research journey, all I knew was that she wanted a round diamond with a cushion from David Yurman. I went to their store and did not like their products especially the band. Further research brought me here and I read about their quality vs markup and decided to have a custom one made. I really like the look of the cushion halo too. I was thinking about this ring, the traditional round halo or there on VC's site there is a European cut diamond with halo also that I liked. IMO the halo makes it look much bigger and since it's so flush and tight next to the main diamond, it really sparkles. I've noticed that store bought rings with halos are much less attractive to me; the halo is set apart with noticeable spacing between the pavé diamonds and the center stone itself. I've noticed that a lot of people will look at her ring when they walk by.

Maxandsam, you did so well. I can definitely see the surreptious glances. ;-) I wish I could see that beauty IRL.

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This looks stunning on you. :naughty:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG. Your engagement pics are so gorgeous and your fiance is beautiful, with a ring to match. Congratulations!!

Btw, I added your gorgeous ring to VC's thread.

And you should contribute to her website by doing a write up about the ring. ;-)

maxandsam

Rough_Rock
LLJsmom|1468623441|4055890 said:
And you should contribute to her website by doing a write up about the ring. ;-)

that is a great idea! i didn't know ANYTHING about rings till i spent many hours reading this website and messaging on this forum!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! :love:

thorstedswife

Shiny_Rock
Amazing !! Love me some good halo action !! :naughty: enjoy and rock that !

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes this is gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results