shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera Art Deco Ring - Hand Shots

cmrocks

Rough_Rock
Hi,

As promised, here is a hand shot of the ring that I commissioned from Victor Canera. I proposed on December 24th. As of now, I only have the one hand shot photo.

I'll try to get a couple more tomorrow from different angles.

ringonhand_0.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! :love: Congratulations!!!

What did she think of the ring???

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow--it is quite a statement piece! :appl: Ditto to what your fiance thought of the ring?

cmrocks

Rough_Rock
She gave me the original picture that I showed to Victor. She was very happy with it. It's exactly what she wanted; something "big, vintage and unique". She's always had a preference for flowery type jewelry so this ring is absolutely perfect for her.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I love it! Really unique and beautiful :love: That is a ring that will be noticed, very much a statement piece :appl:
Congratulations!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! :appl: Congratulations on your engagement.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats the whole overall ring must have an insane amount of bling, I know what a Victor halo looks like let alone adding the extra va voom with the extra Deco pattern, so I can imagine you have one amazing ring!!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
An amazing and unique ring! I love it that your fiancé dares to be different. It has a high bling factor, but in an elegant Art Deco way. It's lovely on her hands!!!

sonyachancs

Shiny_Rock
it is so beautiful! I could so see it with a fur coat in the winter.. vintage-inspired rings are the best!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
cmrocks|1389069596|3587988 said:
She gave me the original picture that I showed to Victor. She was very happy with it. It's exactly what she wanted; something "big, vintage and unique". She's always had a preference for flowery type jewelry so this ring is absolutely perfect for her.

So glad it lived up to her inspiration ring! Will she be wearing a wedding band with it or will she wear e-ring and wedding band on separate hands?

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Just AWE-some! I love everything about the style - kinda reminds me of a ballerina ring! :love: :love:

onyx8

Rough_Rock
Wow. Just, wow'!!!!!!!!!!!

cmrocks

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone.

Here's another photo.

ringonhand2.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new pic :love:
Please post even more pics!!!

cmrocks

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone. It turned out better than I could have imagined.

I'd highly recommend Victor Canera to anyone. He was a pleasure to work with.

Before coming online and finding out about Victor through this website, we were leaning towards a Tiffany Soleste. I know the Soleste that we looked at had a 1.21 ct center stone and was the same price as this Victor Canera ring. The ring we got has a 1.51 ct center stone, 1.02 ct worth of baguettes and 0.48 ct worth of halo and pave stones. Total weight of 3.01 ct.

When first shopping, I had no idea that such good value could be had by going the custom route. We were able to get a bigger center stone, better total carat weight AND a completely custom design for the same price! We're both thrilled with the purchase.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular!! That is an impressive ring!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! :love: It's a work of art. Please post more hand shots!

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely Fabulous!!!! Gorgeous :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results