shape
carat
color
clarity

Very Strong Blue fluorescence

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

klyonker

Rough_Rock
F, VVS, AGS 0

diamondbstrongblue.jpg

klyonker

Rough_Rock
under a black light

diamondcstrongblue.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it!!!!!!!!! I love blue fluorescence in a diamond. I have a RHR, that has it as well. Yours is very beautiful. Love how it glows.
36.gif
If I ever purchase another diamond, you can bet it will have fluorescence as well!!!

Linda

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful
30.gif
30.gif
i love fluro in a diamond and yours is no exception

Your ring is beautiful all around :)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay for strong blue!!! I love your stone, love how it glows!!!

klyonker

Rough_Rock
one final pic please.

diamonda1strongblue2.jpg

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! What type of setting is your diamond in?

klyonker

Rough_Rock
Very simple setting. 4 prong and inset to prevent snags (wife''s request). It is 18k white gold, but the F color diamond made the white gold too yellow, so had it rhodium plated.

diamondcloseup.jpg

klyonker

Rough_Rock
Excuse my poor manners. The diamond came to us via Jonathan at Good Old Gold. The stone really rocks!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stone, your wife will love it!

klyonker

Rough_Rock
Skippy,

I purchased the diamond for an engagement ring I believe back in December of ''06, if I''m not mistaken. She loved it from 1st sight and I just kinda forgot all about this website. Anyhow, started thinking about getting a couple smaller diamonds for stud earrings and I''m bacccccccccccccck.

Kevin

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
First of all the setting is very nice, great job on picking that out and kudos for taking your wife's request regarding the prongs to heart. The diamond is beautiful and I think diamonds with fluorescence are very interesting. Your photos are very nice, but my favorite is the blacklight picture, it is so cool!! :)

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love the blur fluro. What a knockout.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 7/16/2008 1:51:30 PM
Author:klyonker
F, VVS, AGS 0

Be still my beating heart! I LOVE the strong blues!

Wink

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
That blue is so lovely! I love the sparkle.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
That is so COOL! I want a diamond with fluoro now.

MikeRato1

Shiny_Rock
love the blueish tint! what size is that?

Date: 7/16/2008 2:13:04 PM
Author: klyonker
Very simple setting. 4 prong and inset to prevent snags (wife''s request). It is 18k white gold, but the F color diamond made the white gold too yellow, so had it rhodium plated.
what do you mean made it look too yellow?

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Boy does it ever rock! That is an understatement! It''s a feast for the eyes! Nicely done~

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful stone and beautiful ring. Thanks for sharing and have fun with the studs!

klyonker

Rough_Rock
MikeRato,

The weight is .85 and the spread is 6.12 x 3.76. The too yellow comment I made earlier was concerning the 18k white gold ring. The diamond is an F color and I honestly think the very strong blue fluorescence may even accentuate the clear/icy color. Even though the ring was 18k white gold, the cut and color of the diamond exposed a yellowish tint on the ring. To me personally...and I''m sure it''s strictly a matter of personal taste, the yellowish tint of the ring, however faint it was, clashed with the diamond. So....I took the ring to a local Jewelry store and had it rhodium plated. That completely resolved what I perceived as a distraction from the beauty of the stone itself.

It''s a ''branded diamond'' with AGS 0''s and GIA EX''s. It came with a gemex or whatever it''s called report with all 3 catagories in the very high zones. It also came with another companies brilliance measurement of I believe 96. The type of setting I picked and the decision to rhodium plate it was my best attempt to draw attention to just the diamond itself.

Kevin

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 7/17/2008 9:10:21 AM
Author: klyonker
MikeRato,

The weight is .85 and the spread is 6.12 x 3.76. The too yellow comment I made earlier was concerning the 18k white gold ring. The diamond is an F color and I honestly think the very strong blue fluorescence may even accentuate the clear/icy color. Even though the ring was 18k white gold, the cut and color of the diamond exposed a yellowish tint on the ring. To me personally...and I''m sure it''s strictly a matter of personal taste, the yellowish tint of the ring, however faint it was, clashed with the diamond. So....I took the ring to a local Jewelry store and had it rhodium plated. That completely resolved what I perceived as a distraction from the beauty of the stone itself.

It''s a ''branded diamond'' with AGS 0''s and GIA EX''s. It came with a gemex or whatever it''s called report with all 3 catagories in the very high zones. It also came with another companies brilliance measurement of I believe 96. The type of setting I picked and the decision to rhodium plate it was my best attempt to draw attention to just the diamond itself.

Kevin
Just curious, does it have both papers, GIA and AGS, or is the vender telling you what it would be in one system while having the paper in the other?

Wink

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
OOOOOOOOOOOO very cool! I love it, and think that the pic of it under the black light is awesome!!!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Look at that glowing periwinkle wonder! Love it! I have a strong blue and think fluorescent stones are so pretty. Now I would not mind finding a "very stong blue" - yours is beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results