shape
carat
color
clarity

VERY Merry Christmas Part 2 - Diamond Dragonfly Brooch

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mr. Catmom and I saw this brooch before Christmas and we both fell in love with it but I told him I NEEDED the ruby ring so when Santa brought this as well as the ring I was floored! He said it "spoke to him". I am indeed a lucky girl that jewelry speaks to my husband! :lol: I like to wear brooches during the winter because it's hard to wear pendants with sweaters. This one is perfect with my yellow diamonds. It's 18kt with .92cts of fancy yellow diamonds, .66cts of cognac colored diamonds and .35cts of white, G VS2 diamonds. It can be worn as a pendant but I don't think I would ever wear it that way.

dsc_399.jpg

dsc_400.jpg

dsc_401.jpg

dsc_402.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE IT. charming, sweet, delicate, beautiful. I would pin that to my gloves so I could see it all day.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so lovely!!! :love: I think it's a very wearable piece, too! Hmmm, so diamonds speak to your hubby....I need to have some speak to mine! :lol:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love dragonfly jewelry and your new brooch is such a pretty one too!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1482960839|4110127 said:
LOVE IT. charming, sweet, delicate, beautiful. I would pin that to my gloves so I could see it all day.

Thanks LLJsmom. Even though I have a v neck sweater on today with my yellow diamond pendant, I still have it on, lol. I wish I could get better pictures of it. The ones I have just don't do it justice.

diamondseeker2006 said:
That is so lovely!!! :love: I think it's a very wearable piece, too! Hmmm, so diamonds speak to your hubby....I need to have some speak to mine! :lol:

:lol: , there's a first time for everything Diamondseeker. It's the perfect size, not too big and not too small.

kathley said:
I love dragonfly jewelry and your new brooch is such a pretty one too!

Thanks kathley, this is my second dragonfly. It's starting to become a trend..... :lol:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely brooch and seems to go very well with your other yellow diamond pieces!! :appl:

Q

Queenie60

very nice! Is there a part 3??? :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ac117|1482962871|4110147 said:
Lovely brooch and seems to go very well with your other yellow diamond pieces!! :appl:

Yes it fits right in, thanks ac117 :lol:

Queenie60 said:
very nice! Is there a part 3??? :appl:

Hahahahaha Queenie60, you want to see my slotted spoons that were in my stocking?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is simply beautiful & classy. I love it!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
I adore this brooch!!! So gorgeous!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another beautiful piece! Can your husband give my husband a lesson on how to get jewelry to speak to him??? My DH hears
dead silence! :lol:

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh, I love this!! So sweet and whimsical! :love:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: I think many of us are itching to borrow your husband at this point :lol: That brooch is SOOOO GORGEOUS!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It really is lovely. They are pieces that you don't see much anymore but they do need a comeback!

I love that you can dress this one up or down depending on what you are wearing - enjoy!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MAGICAL. that's the word I was looking for. When you have it pinned to your black sweater. :love: :love: :love:

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
That is a very charming piece! Absolutely beautiful. I'm sure it will bring a smile to all who see it!

Boom

Shiny_Rock
Wow! What an exquisite pin.

You wear it so well!

Your DH is a real gem, his gifts to you every year are absolutely amazing!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It really is an exceptional piece! I love the colors of diamonds. It is so pretty. I hope you get lots of wear out of it year round! You are indeed a lucky woman to have a husband who loves to buy you diamonds!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh!!! I love this :love:
Definitely a piece that takes you from day to night: a fun and elegant piece with jeans and a true eyecatcher with a beautiful evening dress.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another amazing piece. :love: :love: :love: I love this brooch soooo much!!!!
Versatile and just amazing!!!

As LLJsmom said...It is magical!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex T|1482963879|4110161 said:
This is simply beautiful & classy. I love it!

Thank you Alex T! I like that description........classy.

bastetcat said:
I adore this brooch!!! So gorgeous!

I do too bastecat, thank you!

tyty333 said:
Another beautiful piece! Can your husband give my husband a lesson on how to get jewelry to speak to him??? My DH hears

LOL, tyty333, I need to figure out what language this piece was speaking so I can teach it to others first. :lol:

GeorgieQ said:
Ohhh, I love this!! So sweet and whimsical! :love:

Thank you GeorgieQ!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arcadian said:
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: I think many of us are itching to borrow your husband at this point :lol: That brooch is SOOOO GORGEOUS!

He is indeed a keeper, lol. He indulges me so much. I think that over the years he has fallen for the lure of sparklies himself though he would never admit that. :lol:

MissGotRocks said:
It really is lovely. They are pieces that you don't see much anymore but they do need a comeback!

I love that you can dress this one up or down depending on what you are wearing - enjoy!

I totally agree! They are hard to find. Maybe it's because I'm older than dirt but I do love wearing them.

LLJsmom said:
MAGICAL. that's the word I was looking for. When you have it pinned to your black sweater. :love: :love: :love:

Aww, thank you so much LLJsmom! I'm so glad you think so.

poshmommy said:
That is a very charming piece! Absolutely beautiful. I'm sure it will bring a smile to all who see it!

Thank you poshmommy! It does bring a smile to my face. :bigsmile:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful. just beautiful!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Boom said:
Wow! What an exquisite pin.

You wear it so well!

Your DH is a real gem, his gifts to you every year are absolutely amazing!

Thanks Boom! I have to agree, hubby is the real gem here.

luv2sparkle said:
It really is an exceptional piece! I love the colors of diamonds. It is so pretty. I hope you get lots of wear out of it year round! You are indeed a lucky woman to have a husband who loves to buy you diamonds!

Thanks luv2sparkle! He said that he knew he had to get it too even though I NEEDED :lol: the ruby ring. There were several other people eyeing it so he scooped it up.

Acinom said:
Oooh!!! I love this :love:
Definitely a piece that takes you from day to night: a fun and elegant piece with jeans and a true eyecatcher with a beautiful evening dress.

It will probably see more jeans than anything else. :lol:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy said:
Another amazing piece. :love: :love: :love: I love this brooch soooo much!!!!
Versatile and just amazing!!!

As LLJsmom said...It is magical!!!

Aww thanks so much missy! Sort of like those magical earrings of yours??? :naughty:

Tekate said:
beautiful. just beautiful!

Thank you Tekate!

bettymac

Shiny_Rock
This is BEAUTIFUL!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bettymac|1483031540|4110378 said:
This is BEAUTIFUL!

Thank you bettymac!

dsc_403.jpg

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous!!! I really want the brooch to come back in a big way :)

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
tyty333|1482965739|4110174 said:

My DH thinks the sound of diamonds is me nagging, Im pretty sure. He needs a lesson too!! :lol: :naughty:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful dragonfly !!! It's such a graceful shape and the color combination is stunning.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results