shape
carat
color
clarity

Very happy with PP Freshadama Exchange!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I posted a few weeks ago about a bad experience with PP's Freshadama products. I'm happy to now post a fantastic report on how they handled the issue (and the unhappy customer) ::)

Elia did a wonderful job. She called me to ensure she fully understood what my problems were, personally sorted through several Freshadama strands to find replacement pearls, and kept me informed every step of the way. The exchanged bracelet and studs are beautiful, the pearls are lovely and well-matched and came well-packaged, and the workmanship is excellent, just as I expected from a vendor with such good reviews. I'm thrilled!

So, pictures! It's night, so they don't show the colour - the studs are 8.5-9mm (white with faint pink overtone), the bracelet is 7.5-8mm white (with the same faint pink overtone), and is customized to 7" (they didn't charge me for the extra half-inch, and the length is actually a bit too much for me, but it's wearable :)) ) ) with the ball clasp. The bracelet and the studs actually match really well.

I definitely recommend their Freshadama line - the pearls are really lovely, and when things go wrong they'll do everything they can to fix it.

PP-Studs2.jpg

PP-Studs1.jpg

PP-Studs.jpg

PP-Bracelet.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few more..

PP-Together1.jpg

PP-Bracelet3.jpg

PP-Bracelet1.jpg

PP-Bracelet2.jpg

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah! Just lovely! I'm glad you got what you wanted. My experiences with PP have been uniformly satisfactory and it doesn't surprise me one bit they made it right.

And yes, their Freshadamas are great. I have some myself. :)

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
They are gorgeous and look amazing on you.

Yay!! I'm happy to hear that you're happy now!!

They look gorgeous on you :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks ksinger, kitty, and bean! I'm really happy, and honestly it's always a good sign when a company is ready to put the time and effort into making sure even a customer who spent comparatively little is happy ::)

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Glad to hear everything worked out Yssie! They are beautiful on you! I have a pair of freshadama studs that I love too!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
cheers lizzy, I am too ::) and yeah - they're fabulous, especially for the price!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Very, very nice. They look great on you.

I had a feeling PP would make it "perfect" this time around!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
elle_chris said:
Very, very nice. They look great on you.

I had a feeling PP would make it "perfect" this time around!
Totally agree! Just lovely!

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Yssie,
I am glad to hear there is a happy ending. They are gorgeous pearls and look great on you, especially the bracelet.

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They look great on you!!!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
i am so glad they resolved this for you. Your new pearls are beautiful!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks elle, ccn, HHP, anne, rs - I'm very happy :))

Lisa C

Rough_Rock
Your pearls are breathtaking, and look wonderful on you! I don't see where the bracelet is too roomy...were you looking for a tighter fit?

I'm not the least bit surprised that PP came through for you, and so beautifully. Also, good for you for being an assertive consumer. PP values customer satisfaction highly; they want customers to be thrilled with their pearls. Word of mouth is powerful business. High praise is much better than faint praise, or 'settling' . =)

EchoEcho

Rough_Rock
Your pearls are beautiful and look great on you. I am so glad that PP worked with you to make things right; they have their reputation for good reason - they've earned it.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, I am glad they made it right!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Glad to hear everything worked out great in the end. The pearls look fantastic on you! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results