shape
carat
color
clarity

Verragio 0272p

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ctperry

Rough_Rock
My first post here, so please bear with me. My g/f and I have picked out the ring we want (she wants), and decided on a Verragio 3-stone princess cut ring with pave diamonds and a "v" setting which is also in diamonds. I have only seen it on the solomon brothers website, but it is a different carat weight than what we saw in the store. I have been working with Billbarnes as well, and will probably end up getting it from them because of how helpful they have been. However, they need to special order it, and I''m worried because Verragio doesn''t have the setting on their site. They have a model number of ENG-0272P, which is NOT the ring I saw in the store. I did see one picture on-line, which WAS the ring I saw in the store, which had the model number as E-0272P. Is there a difference between ENG-0272P and E-0272P? Here is a link to the setting I want...

http://www.solomonbrothers.com/Search/JewelrySearchDetails.asp?sSKU=96138-1

Has anyone seen this ring listed anywhere else? Better yet, does anyone have this ring that might be able to give me the correct Verragio model number? Thanks for all of your help.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bet the store will order the right ring. I wouldn't worry. It seems like almost the same number. Ask the store what happens if it isn't the same ring; I bet they will make it right.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results