shape
carat
color
clarity

Vera Wang E-ring pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ana_texasgirl

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I got engaged back in October and I promised I would put up pics of my e-ring...sorry so late! Anway, its a 2 c round on a vera wang micro pave setting. That is all i know about the ring, but its perfect and my fiance did a great job picking it out. I am in love!

Sorry if its small this is the first time I have tried to resize an image to meet the requirements...

eng.oct.ama.jpg

ana_texasgirl

Rough_Rock
Ok I am going to attempt this again...

ENGAGED.amanyc.jpg

ana_texasgirl

Rough_Rock
Here is another shot.

hand.amanyc.jpg

ana_texasgirl

Rough_Rock
Last one, i have tons but I am not going to bore everyone!

sideshot.amanyc.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh wow, it's gorgeous, and your stone look huge on you...stunning ring!!

around this place you never have to worry about boring us...we'd love to see more pics...

ana_texasgirl

Rough_Rock
Thanks! Here you go!!!!!!!

Pretty ring!.jpg

ana_texasgirl

Rough_Rock
i''m working on the sizing and quality...sorry

344822.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohh it is so pretty! I love that super delicate look. That''s what we''re going for with mine too. fantastic!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, it''s truly stunning!!! Congrats!!!
30.gif
30.gif

ana_texasgirl

Rough_Rock
THANKS LADIES! The ring used to spin but I had two small balls welded inside and now it is perfect....I didn''t want to part with it for the 3 days but it was worth it.

I''m not sure what kind of wedding band I am going to get, but it won''t be the "matching" Vera Wang pave band because it is slightly off and I didn''t really like the way they set looked together. Any ideas?

metro

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning ring! Those tiny diamonds on the prongs are a really beautiful touch! LOVE IT!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s amazing!
30.gif
Congrats!
36.gif

BunniBling

Shiny_Rock
That is absolutely the most delicate pave band I''ve ever seen...it''s stunning!

30.gif

-J

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2007 3:01:21 PM
Author: ana_texasgirl
THANKS LADIES! The ring used to spin but I had two small balls welded inside and now it is perfect....I didn''t want to part with it for the 3 days but it was worth it.

I''m not sure what kind of wedding band I am going to get, but it won''t be the ''matching'' Vera Wang pave band because it is slightly off and I didn''t really like the way they set looked together. Any ideas?
Go custom from someone you trust like leon mege, engagement rings direct, etc. They can make one that will match well in width and appearance.

I loooooovvveee your ring!! Will you please show more photos? I really really love this setting, and I''ve never seen it on a round before and it''s gorgeous! The delicate prongs are gorgeous and the thin shank makes your diamond look HUGE! This is one of my favorite rings I''ve seen here in a while, it''s so pretty.

MORE PICS PLEASE LOL!!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is beautiful. And you can never bore us with too many photos...go on, just try...I dare ya!
9.gif
May I ask, what size diamonds are in the band?...it is so very delicate and gorgeous! Congrats!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Ana,

I love your ring! On the last picture, it looks as if the diamond is sitting by itself - you barely notice the shank. It''s so delicate. What''s the width of the shank? Ritani''s bands are similar in width. Have you thought of going with Ritani for your band?

lovebling

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous ring! The stone looks gigantic in the setting! Where did you purchase the setting and how much was it (if you don''t mind sharing)? What''s your ring size?

What about Michael B bands? Tiffany/Cartier have nice pave bands as well.

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
That is a gorgous ring, congrats!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Gorgeous ring and setting! The setting is so delicate - it looks great on your hand!
30.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That may well be one of the most delicate rings we have seen on this board.....well, except for the boulder diamond part, that is, hehe. It's beautiful!

Personally, I'd just get a wedding band for my right hand, since I'd hate to see the delicateness of that shank "disappear" when paired next to a band.

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is stunning! I have seen that Vera Wang in the store a few times, and the band is so dainty and delicate - I love it! But I haven''t seen it with a big beautiful stone like yours!!
30.gif

Congrats on a gorgeous ring.

Date: 3/27/2007 3:01:21 PM
Author: ana_texasgirl
I''m not sure what kind of wedding band I am going to get, but it won''t be the ''matching'' Vera Wang pave band because it is slightly off and I didn''t really like the way they set looked together. Any ideas?
What are you thinking of, or what exactly didn''t you like about the Vera Wang ''matching'' band or how the set looked together? Personally, I would stick to something as dainty as the shank, because, as KristyD said, "I''d hate to see the delicateness of that shank ''disappear''", although for me a wedding band as thin as the shank of the ering would be fine with your nice big diamond.

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! I think albiocca may have the same setting, but hers is a cushion. It looks quite different with an RB, but I love both!

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/27/2007 4:33:44 PM
Author: dianne
Your ring is beautiful. And you can never bore us with too many photos...go on, just try...I dare ya!
9.gif
May I ask, what size diamonds are in the band?...it is so very delicate and gorgeous! Congrats!

yes, i too would like to know what the bands width is, if you do not mind sharing

i absolutely love love love it!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!! I love love love this setting! It''s seriously one of my all time favorites! I''m not crazy about super dainty bands on me or I probably would have bought it!

It looks absolutely perfect with the 2 carat round and it looks amazing on you! Congratulations!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
That ring is just gorgeous! Congratulations!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dainty deliciousness
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Congrats!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, the band is so thin - I love it. Keep the photos coming.... we''ll never say stop!

ana_texasgirl

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for the nice compliments! I promise I will post more pictures on Monday, as for more information on the band:

The band contains 46 bead set round brilliant cut diamonds, measuring 1.30-1.20 x 0.75 mm, this is all I could find on the appraisal paperwork and papers from the store. I hope it is what you were asking about.

As for the price, I am not completely sure but I think the setting was between 2400 and 2600, my fiance said he ordered it in white gold but that the because of the thinness of the band they did it in plat. instead. He bought the setting and stone seperate (unlike BBB where they make you buy both together) which he says allowed him to get a better price.

As for the wedding band, I''ve seen a very thin eternity band at Tifanny''s that just came out a few months ago, I need to go in and see what it looks like with the ring. Thanks for all the advice!

35.gif
'');" alt="Insert smilie
35.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/35.gif" align="absMiddle border=0">

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results