shape
carat
color
clarity

venetti semi mount?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrsmusson

Rough_Rock
I am in the process of looking for a new semi mount for my diamond ring which broke. I tried on a ring setting which I believe was made by the company Venetti. I live in Illinois and tried the setting while visiting my Mom in Georgia. Does anyone know of anyone who sells this line online? I guess I could always try to go thru this jeweler in Georgia but they look like a large company so I was hoping to find a seller via the net. Also, are their prices pretty reasonable? I will try to find a link to the ring I **believe** I tried on….

Thanks in advance for any leads you could give me!

mrsmusson
2.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
http://www.venetti.com/ I would check to see if any of their retailers are also vendors on this site. That might be a place to start.

mrsmusson

Rough_Rock
Thank you, I would have never thought of that. I''m new, obviously. I assume they would be under the "resources" tab, right, or is there another list I should be referencing?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results