shape
carat
color
clarity

Vendors for Reference: Question for everyone!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello all,

I don't want to clog up the existing thread with my questions but as I haven't visited the thread in forever, I just noticed questions by 3 members that has not been addressed for months. My apologies!

I guess now is as good a time to do a bit of spring cleaning and maybe add some vendors and remove dead links.

@whitewave
Flawless facets is gone
eBay wild global minerals is gone
Jeff Davies eBay store is gone

NP, I can remove them. Any idea if they've changed websites?

@MrsKMB
Bad links for: gemshoppe (has an etsy page but only one item), julia kay taylor (no online presence), quest fine jewelry (is this quest jewelers?)

Not sure about Gemshoppe, I think JKT started her own website but might have to dig around a bit, and yes, Quest Fine Jewelry is Quest Jewelers.

@wordie89
Tan links aren't active and Love Affair Diamonds doesn't have active link either.

Are you requesting to remove Tan's eBay links?
LAD is no longer in business and should be removed, is that right?

pwsg07

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I would like an update for the list. Some vendors are not in the business anymore.

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Jeff Davies is still on eBay. I think he may have taken a break at some point? Here‘s a link to his eBay store:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jeff Davies is still on eBay. I think he may have taken a break at some point? Here‘s a link to his eBay store:

Yes, I believe his store was down for a while (when the comment was made), but is now back up.

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
I would love to see mvmgems (Instagram handle) added, since several PSers have purchased from her.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would love to see mvmgems (Instagram handle) added, since several PSers have purchased from her.

Yes! And Shinypresciousgems (spelling is probably wrong here). He sells on reddit and is super nice.

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
Hello all,

I don't want to clog up the existing thread with my questions but as I haven't visited the thread in forever, I just noticed questions by 3 members that has not been addressed for months. My apologies!

I guess now is as good a time to do a bit of spring cleaning and maybe add some vendors and remove dead links.

@whitewave
Flawless facets is gone
eBay wild global minerals is gone
Jeff Davies eBay store is gone

NP, I can remove them. Any idea if they've changed websites?

@MrsKMB
Bad links for: gemshoppe (has an etsy page but only one item), julia kay taylor (no online presence), quest fine jewelry (is this quest jewelers?)

Not sure about Gemshoppe, I think JKT started her own website but might have to dig around a bit, and yes, Quest Fine Jewelry is Quest Jewelers.

@wordie89
Tan links aren't active and Love Affair Diamonds doesn't have active link either.

Are you requesting to remove Tan's eBay links?
LAD is no longer in business and should be removed, is that right?

Yes, Chrono. If others find same thing remove inactive links. Thanks for clarifying.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I believe his store was down for a while (when the comment was made), but is now back up.

I was not aware of JD's eBay store being down for a while, however, I could be wrong.

DK :))

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kingstone gems is gone as well, but the original BKK site is still there for doug

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Agreed. Remove dead links.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My vote would go for keeping the List for Vendors thread as is, and just post the cleaned-up/current list at the end ... which, yes, will necessitate scrolling, but the contents of the thread has historical significance to my way of thinking and I for one would hate to lose that data.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FYI - Jeff Davies has an actual website as well: https://jefferydavies.com/

And I may be mistaken, but I think LAD’s Etsy was just to unload what she had left when closing her business. The ‘announcement’ she posted awhile back on her business closing noted she was sending consigned items back to owners, and she was not taking any custom orders, etc., so that was my inference. She noted she had taken a ‘non-jewelry-related’ job, IIRC, so not sure it makes sense to keep her on the list.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FYI - Jeff Davies has an actual website as well: https://jefferydavies.com/

And I may be mistaken, but I think LAD’s Etsy was just to unload what she had left when closing her business. The ‘announcement’ she posted awhile back on her business closing noted she was sending consigned items back to owners, and she was not taking any custom orders, etc., so that was my inference. She noted she had taken a ‘non-jewelry-related’ job, IIRC, so not sure it makes sense to keep her on the list.

Erica still posts on Instagram (as recently as mid-February, about a client's LAD diamond in custom Sholdt setting) and her Instagram still links to her etsy store ... I would vote to keep her on the Vendor list.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Erica still posts on Instagram (as recently as mid-February, about a client's LAD diamond in custom Sholdt setting) and her Instagram still links to her etsy store ... I would vote to keep her on the Vendor list.

I believe she said in her announcement (now gone with her website shutdown) that she’d continue with Etsy/IG until things sold. If she stays on ‘the list’, maybe someone should add a note to confirm her return policies. I don’t know if she updated her Etsy (opened a few years ago) since the change in her career path/getting out of jewelry business.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All right, here is what I've consolidated so far. If anyone knows more details, such as the actual links, much appreciated:

Remove
Flawless Facets
eBay Wild Global Minerals
Gemshoppe
Kingstonegems

Update
JKT
Jeff Davies Gemstones | eBay Stores
BKK

Add
mvmgems (Instagram handle)
Shinypresciousgems

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sticky thread updated. =)

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sticky thread updated. =)

Thank you!! The Vance gems Ebay store seems to be gone, and rough2refined gives me endless redirects and will not load.

Edit. Swala seems to be gone as well

MayIHavePie

Rough_Rock
Shinypreciousgems is misspelled on the instagram recommendation thread. Sorry if this is the wrong place to comment, brand new to PS.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone. I will update it again today. Please don't hesitate to comment here. I promise I won't bite......too hard. :twisted:

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Can I nominate a few additions? I scrolled the list and didn’t see these sellers, but if I overlooked them and they are already on there, please disregard :).

I’ve had several positive transactions with Joshua Rioux of Rioux Rocks. He is on Instagram as riouxrocks and also Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RiouxRocks/ .

Mike at GranGem on Etsy is great to work with and several here have purchased from him https://www.etsy.com/shop/GranGem .

I’ve purchased from Sukrita at Aurelia Gems on Etsy and she is fantastic to work with. I see her brother Jaimeen at Prima Gems is on the list.. from what I gather, she is handling the retail side of their sales now and he is focusing on the wholesale side, but they work with the same inventory. https://www.etsy.com/shop/AureliaGems

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kudos to Chrono!

Just checking in to say thanks for handling it, Chrono. Can't tell you how many times I've guiltily avoided all the changes so I wouldn't have to update the list...:lol-2:

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
@2Neezers I haven’t purchased from riouxrocks, but he’s always been courteous to me.

I’ve bought 4 things from desertrose_gems (also Instagram) and fell in love with all of them. You can see by how many paraibas she’s gotten us. ;-)

voce

Ideal_Rock
@strawrose does desertrose offer returns? I've only bought from her through LT before, and she insisted on F&F only, which I thought isn't the way most vendors do things? Still don't know if she is a vendor vendor, and I wouldn't put anyone selling only through IG on the recommended vendors list, because I just don't see IG as a proper platform where the return policy is clearly stated.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I nominate a few additions? I scrolled the list and didn’t see these sellers, but if I overlooked them and they are already on there, please disregard :).

I’ve had several positive transactions with Joshua Rioux of Rioux Rocks. He is on Instagram as riouxrocks and also Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RiouxRocks/ .

Mike at GranGem on Etsy is great to work with and several here have purchased from him https://www.etsy.com/shop/GranGem .

I’ve purchased from Sukrita at Aurelia Gems on Etsy and she is fantastic to work with. I see her brother Jaimeen at Prima Gems is on the list.. from what I gather, she is handling the retail side of their sales now and he is focusing on the wholesale side, but they work with the same inventory. https://www.etsy.com/shop/AureliaGems

Agree with all 3 of these, and thanks for clarifying that Aurelia and Jaimeen are working from the same inventory. I suspected yes but wasn't sure. She is so nice!

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
@strawrose does desertrose offer returns? I've only bought from her through LT before, and she insisted on F&F only, which I thought isn't the way most vendors do things? Still don't know if she is a vendor vendor, and I wouldn't put anyone selling only through IG on the recommended vendors list, because I just don't see IG as a proper platform where the return policy is clearly stated.

She let me do an exchange if the paraiba didn’t turn out as I had hoped. I didn’t ask for a refund, so I don’t know about that.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results