shape
carat
color
clarity

vendor question

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
First let me say that this isn't Caysie I am asking about. I know her situation and she is in my prayers.

I have been trying to purchase a ready-made ring from a ps recommended vendor for a few days now. I clearly wrote in my email that I would like it sized and to please send me an invoice. The vendor wrote back that the ring could be sized and asked me how to proceed. I quickly wrote another email asking for an invoice thinking that the vendor would get it since I emailed just a few seconds later. I have heard nothing since. Is this normal? I hate to pester anyone but I don't want to beg to purchase something and it's already made (pretty easy transaction). It has only been 3 days since the first contact but that seems like enough time. Any advice here?

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sometimes vendors close early Fridays to observe Sabbath(?) and resume work on Sunday. Try emailing, calling or chatting online to make sure that they are getting your messages.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will try calling. Thanks pinto.

Lol, I forget what a phone is really for these days!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had an experience where a vendor did not send me an invoice in a timely manner. Boggled my mind! I was like, what, don't you want me to pay you ASAP?

In my situation I think the vendor was very busy and had too much work; my request slipped through the cracks for a little while. I hope you hear back soon!

totallyfree

Shiny_Rock
From a retailing perspective some invoice generating software requires you to be at the computer, while emails or other queries can be dealt with by phone. They may have a "that's in the bag mindset, I need to deal with xyz grumpy customer asap"?

Call / email again, maybe with a "I am looking to purchase asap for a birthday coming up, can you please send the invoice by COB today?"?

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I heard from them today so all is good. :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results