shape
carat
color
clarity

Vendor listing for Sapphire rings?

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Good Morning. I was wondering if anyone could throw out a couple of trusted reputable online vendors that carry a selection of blue sapphire rings? I don't want to go through buying a sapphire separatley. I've looked at simplysapphires.com but their prices seem inflated.. Thanks in advance!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
The Natural Sapphire Co, Fay Cullen (return policy is pretty poor though), New York Estate Jewelry as well if you don't mind vintage stuff.

Admittedly, I didn't look at all the ring prices at SS but the ones I did look at didn't seem horribly out of whack to me. What's your budget and what sort of treatments are you okay with?

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the suggestions! I don't mind vintage/estate or heat treatment. I have looked at SS. I like NSC but most of their rings are either YG or WG and I prefer Platinum. I'm going to check out New York Estate now. Keep the suggestions coming if you have any more. :D

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
With NSC you can get any of their ring settings in any metal (14 and 18 k yellow, white and rose gold, plus palladium and platinum) and get the sapphire from them. Not exactly the same as buying an already completed ring, but they'll set and ship straight to you, no hassle.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just my opinion but NSC are horribly overpriced with a dreadful MD who is condescending and rude (on this forum) which has been enough to swear me off buying from them.

Simply Sapphires on the other hand have wonderful customer service and I've never thought of them to be overpriced. Their rings are made by Jill Underwood who has her own website and some of her creations are beautiful. I've been lucky enough to see 4 or 5 of their combined rings and have to say I've been impressed - and I'm fussy!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
What is your budget? NYEJ has several pretty sapphires that I have been drooling over- I second them!

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
LovingDiamonds|1290202569|2773375 said:
Just my opinion but NSC are horribly overpriced with a dreadful MD who is condescending and rude (on this forum) which has been enough to swear me off buying from them.

Simply Sapphires on the other hand have wonderful customer service and I've never thought of them to be overpriced. Their rings are made by Jill Underwood who has her own website and some of her creations are beautiful. I've been lucky enough to see 4 or 5 of their combined rings and have to say I've been impressed - and I'm fussy!
I've been checking simplysapphires every other day.. I should call them. Thanks for the recommendation! It's good to know that you highly recommend them :D

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Sarahbear621|1290204447|2773433 said:
What is your budget? NYEJ has several pretty sapphires that I have been drooling over- I second them!
Budget for stone and ring: Around $2k

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results