shape
carat
color
clarity

Vendor in Bay Area california?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LOwrestling2001

Rough_Rock
So far, I''ve been looking at Tiffany, and the reputable vendors on PS. I was wondering if anyone on these forums is from the Bay Area california and can recommend any good vendors, mainly because I find that people on here are more knowledgeable than your average ''yelper'' or online reviewer. Thanks in advance!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
When I first started trying on settings, I went to Joe Escobar in Campbell. I HIGHLY recommend them. I ended up purchasing online from Whiteflash, but they were extremely helpful and they''ll let you try on tons and tons of settings with absolutely no pressure.

EmeraldCutQuest

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/29/2008 11:52:50 PM
Author:LOwrestling2001
So far, I've been looking at Tiffany, and the reputable vendors on PS. I was wondering if anyone on these forums is from the Bay Area california and can recommend any good vendors, mainly because I find that people on here are more knowledgeable than your average 'yelper' or online reviewer. Thanks in advance!
Yes ... I recommed the PS vendors!

HIGHLY!

If you want B&M places, I liked Joe Escobar in Campbell; Gleim at either the Stanford Shopping Mall, or in Palo Alto (University Ave.) or in Los Altos (Main St.); many others in Los Altos (The Diamond Broker on 1st Street; and several boutique shops on Main St. and State St.); Vardy's on De Anza Blvd. in Cupertino; Arnoldi Jewlers in Palo Alto (University Ave.). Also the Gift Center / Jewelry Mart in San Francisco (especially Derco and Giraux); and several on Santa Cruz Ave. in Los Gatos.

I visited them ALL (plus many more) in my quest for an EC. I was THAT thorough!

Most of these jewelers will give you excellent service and advice, which come at a cost, often substantial. You can get most of that advice (and then some) here for free, and you can get great pricing and service by buying from PS-recommended vendors.

That's what I did.

--ECQ (no longer).

Devlgrl2000

Rough_Rock
I went to pretty much every jewelry store in the bay area trying to find "the ring". I found a lot of settings I liked but nothing perfect for me( I''m a picky girl). Finding the perfect guy was way easier than finding the perfect ring. Finally our search ended when we found Marc at Hand in Hand designs in SF. He only does custom work so you will never run into another girl on the street with "your ring". Marc is incredibly knowledgeable and a joy to work with.
You can also check out his reviews on yelp.
http://www.handinhandsf.com/
Tell him Jenn and Jesse referred you
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results