shape
carat
color
clarity

Vendor experiences with trade ins, buy backs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sharon scott

Rough_Rock
I''ve ready many favorable reviews on vendors when PS customers bought their stones. Can anyone share their experience when going back to a vendor to trade in or when they are selling back? I would be interested to know if the service is just as good the second time around.

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I traded up with GoodOldGold and was sent back my new diamond unmounted with a new appraisal, AGS original certificate, and hearts & arrows viewer, and same great service I received the 1st time around.
21.gif

deny

Rough_Rock
I was told by a jeweler I went to that he could not buy or trade my diamond for a larger diamond because he does appraisals and that would be a conflict of interest.

NyssaLynne

Shiny_Rock
I had no problem trading my diamond during my recent upgrade. They gave me almost what I paid for it orginally too. In the past I have not had a problem trading diamonds either, even when they weren''t originally bought at the same jeweler, however now you pretty much have to stay with the same store to do a trade.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
I have used the Upgrade Policy with White Flash. I sent them my "old" diamond, Brian Gavin verified it was in "original" condition, and I was credited the full purchase price of the first diamond when I selected the next one. Not a problem. The whole process was quick and painless.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results