shape
carat
color
clarity

VCA anniversary gift 20 motif necklace

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
[quote="Phoenix

I went to my local VCA the other day (again, haha) and found that most of their MOP pieces are so grey! :knockout: I LOVE that yours has a beautiful hue to it (so pearly) and the iridescence is amazing too!! I love how VCA pieces are so versatile and so easy to wear! How do you plan to wear yours ? Full length or doubled up, like in your pic?

Beautiful set! My VCA salesperson said that when the MOP is set in white metal it brings out the grey tones. It really does look much nicer with yellow gold like yours. Very pretty!

Biba

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your anniversary! The necklace looks gorgeous and classy and I love that it's a versatile piece which you can wear in different ways. Your ACA is spectacular though and immediately caught my attention. :love: I think you have the largest ACA on PS.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your first anniversary. Your husband did very well too, it's a beautiful necklace.

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy 1st Anniversary!!! Wear your beautiful new necklace in good health! Your shoes are spectacular and right on point! Enjoy every minute of wearing your gorgeous jewelry and stunning new shoes!!! I think your hubby is "a keeper"!!! :love:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Positively beautiful and the bracelet and necklace look wonderful on you :appl: :wavey: :appl:

Thank you for the unboxing pics, the presentation is also important to me and the place a lot of jewellers completely fail on.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results