shape
carat
color
clarity

VCA anniversary gift 20 motif necklace

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
Our ONE YEAR anniversary is tomorrow and my sweet hubby really went all out on this one. He was hinting that he ordered me something but I had no idea what it would be. I've dropped several hints (and web links to his email) over the past few months... :love: I won't bore you with the crazy story of what he went though to get it here on time but it ended with us driving about 45 mins to the Fed Ex office today to pick it up. He was so excited to give it to me that he gave it to me today instead of tomorrow.

It's a Van Cleef and Arpels 20 motif mother-of-pearl and yellow gold long necklace (33.10 inches) I love that it can be doubled into a choker style necklace.

We bought the bracelet when we were in Singapore in February and I wear it all the time. I'm so exited to now have the gorgeous necklace! Like so many others on this forum, I LOVE VCA #addicted :appl:

We took photos while we were opening the package today...

Photos coming...

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
Opening the gorgeous packaging

_4734.jpeg

_4735.jpeg

_4736.jpeg

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
Yayyyyy! So exciting! They are gorgeous on-line but STUNNING in person!

_4737.jpeg

_4739.jpeg

_4738.jpeg

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
Here is is doubled up....with my 5.59 ct ACA peeking in too :love:

_4740.jpeg

samanthaxo

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! Your collection is TDF! I just want to play dress up in your jewelry :love: . If you want to adopt a 25 yr old let me know! I am an excellent cook :naughty:

tracylt

Shiny_Rock
Wow. What a stunning piece! Looks great on you! Love your smile too :love:

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Your collection is growing by leaps and bounds :love:

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
Any other shoes lovers #shoeaddicts on this forum? I just got these new shoes too so I thought my new necklace needed to pose with them :dance:

_4741.jpeg

MK514

Rough_Rock
It's beautiful and timeless. I love it! Happy Anniversary! :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! It looks beautiful on you! And you ACA is killer! Yes, they look more beautiful the more you wear them. I love my tiny one so much. I can't even imagine wearing a whole neckfull. :appl: :appl: :appl: Hubby did good!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is stunning!!! :love: Your hubby did VERY well! I love the whole Alhambra line, but I especially love the MOP for the summer! It goes with everything! Happy anniversary!!! (Great shoes, too!)

VCA is a failure free place for a husband to buy a gift, that's for sure! :lol:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your anniversary--absolutely love the VCA MOP 20 motif necklace on you! :appl:

Welcome to the VCA addicts club, lol! :wavey:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Hubby did a great job! Your necklace is wonderful and it looks fantastic on you! :love:
Oh, and I love the shoes too. :love:

Congrats on your anniversary!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! and so classy!! :love: :love: :love:

I went to my local VCA the other day (again, haha) and found that most of their MOP pieces are so grey! :knockout: I LOVE that yours has a beautiful hue to it (so pearly) and the iridescence is amazing too!! I love how VCA pieces are so versatile and so easy to wear! How do you plan to wear yours ? Full length or doubled up, like in your pic?

Congrats on your 20th. Wow, what a milestone. :appl:

The ACA is also a knockout! :love: :love: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix...it's 20 motifs and 1st anniversary! :bigsmile: And gosh, yes, that ACA is incredible!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is a wonderful anniversary gift! Happy one year anniversary! Love the necklace. Beautiful! :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1468151487|4053923 said:
Phoenix...it's 20 motifs and 1st anniversary! :bigsmile: And gosh, yes, that ACA is incredible!

Ooops, excuse me!! lol :oops:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1468152511|4053932 said:
diamondseeker2006|1468151487|4053923 said:

Ooops, excuse me!! lol :oops:

I think we get so excited when we see these gorgeous pieces that all the extraneous details get scrambled! :lol:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your anniversary and such a lovely gift! Looks beautiful on you!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary!! Beautiful present & i'm enjoying watching your jewellery collection grow :appl:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy one year anniversary to you and your DH! I concur with Phoenix that there are some pretty big variations in the VCA MOP quality. But your MOP motifs are EXACTLY what MOP should look like!

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Unbelievably stunning!!! Love love and happy anniversary!!

mol42

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful--- what a thoughtful and gorgeous present! Happy anniversary!
Enjoyed the pictures of your ACA and shoes too :love:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Happy Anniversary!

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
I forgot I had these mother-of-pearl and yellow gold Ippolita earrings. They match my new VCA perfectly!

_4744.jpeg

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
What a thoughtful anniversary gift. Congratulations on your one year anniversary. Lovely photos!

LaineyRod

Shiny_Rock
Happy Anniversary and OMG is that beautiful! Good job to your hubby!!! Enjoy wearing your collection! :appl:

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful necklace! Congrats! Happy anniversary!

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, that is spectacular! :love: I loved the unboxing pics too!

It is not often that I get such a stab of gut-wrenching envy! I mean, I do feel envy, obviously, because this is PS and I'm human, but today that envy has a special ouch to it because, unlike most pieces on PS, I could totally see myself wearing this. Totally. But sadly, it is way (WAAAAY!) out of my price-range, haha :lol:

Anyway. It is absolutely stunning, but if this is one year, what will he do for 20??? :naughty:

Wear it in good health! <3

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results