shape
carat
color
clarity

Vatche x-prong & scattered diamond band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

greencoat

Rough_Rock
Has anyone seen the comfort fit Vatche X-prong along side of the Vatche scattered diamond band? I would love to pair these up but I am afraid there will be a gap btw. the two rings? Any feedback?

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Greencoat:

Welcome to the forum
1.gif

We have sold the Vatche scattered band to go with the X-prong and they look wonderful together. There is a tiny gap at the area between the 2 rings at the base of the prongs, but it is barely noticeable. I personally love the look, and like the fact that the scattered band can be worn on its own, without having an obvious notch in the side of the ring. I often take off my engagement ring and wear my wedding band solo, so this would work for me.

The only way to insure that there is no gap is to go with the Vatche matching band for X-prong. It comes in 3 versions: plain, pave and with channel set diamonds.

Hope this helps!

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

greencoat

Rough_Rock
Thanks Leslie, your comments are helpful and reassuring. I like the scattered diamond band because it seems a bit more modern yet still classy. Does anyone have any photos of the two (X-prong & scattered diamond band) together?

gardengirl

Rough_Rock
...bump...

(I'm interested in seeing this too.)

Anyone?

gardengirl

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results