shape
carat
color
clarity

Vatche X-prong: plain, channel or pave??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/23/2007 8:27:58 AM
Author: Ellen

Date: 11/22/2007 12:22:14 PM
Author: mintve

Thanks Ellen! Your ring is gorgeous! Did I read the thread right, is your stone a 1.4 carat? and you wear a 5 1/2???
You''re welcome, and thanks!

Yes, that''s correct. Why do you ask like that? lol
i am trying to get a feel for proportions...I am looking at 1.25 carat and i wear a 5... :)

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gotcha!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I generally like halos and more bling but in this style, I think that the plain one is just perfect. A blingly shared prong eternity band will top off the look!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/21/2007 10:25:23 AM
Author:mintve
I am going to the Solomon Brothers today and hopefully they will have all three settings to try on. I have not seen these in person, but I love the X-prong trellis look and have a similar one by another designer in my top slot at the moment. What are your thoughts on a plain shank vs. the channel set shank vs the pave shank?

And with your preference, what style WB would you wear??? I am torn btwn a simple platinum band and getting an eternity band down the road, or having an eternity band and a weddng ring...

..but first things first, let''s look at the Vatche e-ring
30.gif
I''ve always loved this simple elegant setting. Plain. No extra bling to detract from a great stone. Put the bling in the w-ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results