shape
carat
color
clarity

Vatche X-Prong Comfort Fit

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Allwayscold

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,
I was just curious if this setting is available for a 1.20 carat princess cut diamond. I searched whitefash and it seems that the setting is only available in a 1.0-1.10 or a 1.5-1.6 diamond. If it is available for this size of diamond where would be the best place to purchase the setting from. Thank you very much in advance.

If the 1.20 ct princess cut you're considering is
square, it is quite likely that it can fit the 1.0 ct
size. A rectangular configuration will require
a custom-make ring.

Barry
superbcert.com

Allwayscold:

The Vatche x-prong for 1 carat princess holds from 1.00 - 1.49 ct princess cut. Vatche custom builds the prongs to fit your princess cut diamond according to its measurements.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

:wavey: Hi,
It really all depends on the measurements of the stone,
Some stones weigh 1.20cts. but the have the meas. of a 1.10cts.
In most cases it is just a minor adjustment, or changing of the head of the ring only!
not a big deal and should not cost that much!!

good luck
diamondsman:))

Hi All,
Thanks for all the help this site is great. I'm looking at getting a 1.20 carat princess set in the vatche x-prong comfort fit. This ring looks great and is considerably less than purchasing at tiffany's. Thanks once again for all your help.

H VVS2 1.07 in dvatche x-prong thanks to DBOF.

http://sam.bytebandits.com/dia/SB%20profile.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP