shape
carat
color
clarity

Vatche X Prong - Baguettes or Not?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamondDealHunter

Rough_Rock
I plan on ordering one from Whiteflash since the setting I most desired has gotten out of my price range. Of the settings that I did see with baguettes I wasn''t really impressed with the look, however, looking at the pic of the X-Prong, it looks really nice. Any opinions?

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi There,
I'm not a fan of baguettes but the X-prong is a nice ring. It seems more streamlined with the baguettes going around the shank in a single line. It looks clean & uncluttered. It will look wonderful so if your gf is a fan of baguettes, this would probably be a great ring for her.
1.gif

Judy
:)

Nomarian

Rough_Rock
Just a note, if you are going to get a Dvatche setting with side diamonds, you can have order the setting without the side diamonds. You can then have the jeweler add the side diamonds to your Dvatche. It saved me about $1200.00 doing it this way.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are you talking about the Channel XProng? The one with a slight row of small baguette diamonds down the shoulders of the ring? I liked that alot when I first saw the WhiteFlash banner it was on here on Pricescope! Very charming and subtle as well it seems.

billyb

Rough_Rock
This thread has some pictures of a channel X-prong with sapphires:
http://www.diamondtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=25133

I'm not leaning towards a ring with side stones but after seeing those pictures I may be considering it after all!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results