shape
carat
color
clarity

Vatche U113 vs Tiffany Classic Setting

CalRon

Rough_Rock
I am interested in upgrading my fiancé's diamond and I will need to get her a new setting to go with it.
The upgrade will be somewhere between 1-1.25 carats

Does anyone know how the Vatche U113 compares to the Tiffany Classic setting? I saw the Tiffany Classic in person yesterday and thought the band was too thick and had too much height to it.

My fiancé has the James Allen replica of the Tiffany Classic and it looks small and dainty in comparison. She prefers the daintier look and it goes well with the wedding band she chose.

I've never seen the Vatche U113 in person and can't find pictures of a comparison on the internet.

Thanks

This is a link to the setting she currently has:
http://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/solitaire/platinum-six-prong-knife-edged-solitaire-engagement-ring-handmade-item-2426

Here is a link to her wedding band:
http://www.jamesallen.com/wedding-rings/womens-eternity/ladies-0.75ctw-angled-common-prong-diamond-eternity-ring-item-35

I think WF carries Vatche, check their website.

AprilBaby|1415291133|3778584 said:
I think WF carries Vatche, check their website.

Yes, I have done that, but it doesn't give me enough information for me to tell how it differs from the Tiffany Classic.
I'm hoping to get some help from people who have seen it.

Do a search here on the Vatche U113- there are lots of review for it!

I'm not super helpful but wanted to say that I agree-- the T&C ring is not as pretty (IMO) as my eternitybyyoni.com 6-prong knife-edge setting. Mine is much daintier/thinner.

This photo was posted by "Mrs. Taylor" in another thread.
If I'm correct, she said the Tiffany ring is on the left and the Vatche is on the right.
It looks like the band on the Vatche is a little thinner than the Tiffany, which to me is a good thing.

-6_zps5a4f6b0d.jpg

The Vatche looks nicer.

The Vatche U113 is gorgeous. The band is thinner - I have a smaller .5 carat diamond in my yellow gold one and the band is adjusted according to the size of the diamond. They get the proportions right - the width, the height and the tips of the prongs on the top are very dainty.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP