shape
carat
color
clarity

Vatche Solitare Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

helobldr

Rough_Rock
Hello all. This is my first post in this forum although I have been reading for quite some time since I began my search for a diamond engagemant ring. After some fairly thorough research, I have located and am in the process of purchasing a round 0.94 carat, E color, VVS1 clarity, SuperbCert diamond. This diamond really sparkles. My next step is to chose the perfect setting. My future fiance is very traditional, so I'm looking for a yellow gold solitare setting. I have looked at a few solitares, and I am considering the Vatche Royal Crown because it adds flare to the traditional solitare design. I visited a local retailer to see the ring in person, and it really looks beautiful. However, I wanted to get opinions from the members of this forum as to their experiences with the Vatche settings in general, and the Royal Crown setting in particular. What do you all think? Thanks in advance for your comments, and I'll post photos when the ring is completed.

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
We carry the Vatche line, it is fine quality workmanship and I think you would be very pleased with that setting.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
I own a vatche 3 stone setting and the quality is exceptional.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results