shape
carat
color
clarity

Vatche Sisley 3 Stone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shaninj4

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have a picture of Vatche''''s Sisley 3 stone? I''''ve searched endlessly without avail. I like the Swan 3 stone with pave, but I want to see the 4 prong center of the 3 stone Sisley to compare it to the Swan''''s design.

Also, any recommendations on stone sizes for a 3 stone on a 3.5 finger? I was thinking 1.25 center and two .5 on the sides. But i haven''''t been able to find any good top pics to see the proportions between the stones on a 3 stone.

Thanks!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven''t seen it in person, but I HAVE called Vatche before and surprisingly they answer their phone and would be more than happy to send you some pictures via email. Just give them a ring.

Winfield''s also is a large Vatche dealer and often has pictures of more obscure rings.

Shaninj4

Rough_Rock
Actually I''ve been in contact with them, they are contacting Vatche to do a custom quote for me, and it was actually Melissa who suggested the Sisley because of the 4prongs instead of the 6 like on the Swan. She said however, that they don''t have any Sisley 3 stone right now.

=(

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t have a picture, but a 1.5 center and two .5s would be approx 18mm accross... I think that might cover all the finger real-estate that a 3.5 has! Or it might go off the side of your finger completely! If that''s the look you are after, then that''s the way to get it!

For what it''s worth, and that''s not much because it is your ring!!, I like to see a smidge of the ring on either side of the stones.

DD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results