shape
carat
color
clarity

vatche royal crown

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ringshopper

Rough_Rock
I have a .5 carat diamond that I am considering mounting in a Vatche royal crown setting. I know that some of you have experience with this setting.

Do you think that the "crown" part of the setting (i.e., the platinum that sort of wraps around the diamond) covers up too much of the diamond?

I think the setting itself is beautiful. But I just worry that it might block too much of the view of my (that is, my fiancee's) beautiful diamond.

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
ringshopper:

We have sold many .50 carat rounds in the Vatche Royal Crown and it looks wonderful! I think it enhances the diamond and even makes it look a tad larger...

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

ringshopper

Rough_Rock
Do you have any in stock in gold?

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Give me a call in the a.m. @ 1-877-612-6770

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

macabee

Rough_Rock
I bought the Vatche royal crown setting in Plat. for my fiancee and it is by far the most beautiful setting we ahve ever seen. She constantly gets compliments and it is extremly comfortable.
I highly recommend this design, it will make your diamond look priceless and your girlfriend feel like a queen, trust me!
love.gif

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Actually I think you can see more of the diamond with this setting. I can even see the bottom of my stone, including the little point
1.gif
It's a gorgeous setting
1.gif
And because it's so open, you can clean the diamond easier.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results