shape
carat
color
clarity

Vatche Royal Crown w/ Channel Sets

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Turtle

Rough_Rock
Just an FYI for Vatche Royal Crown fans. I called Vatche last week and inquired about a 1 ct. Royal Crown setting with channel sets and they said they do make one!! It is not on their webpage but it is style #230. Up to now, they have only advertised a 1.5 ct. RC setting with channel sets which I can''t afford the diamond for.
wink2.gif
Anyway, I just thought ya''ll might be interested.

I wonder if Whiteflash carries this one yet?

Turtle

Rough_Rock
I hadn't seen that one before. Thanks Leonid!

I should have been more specific in my original post. Vatche said they had a RC setting with ROUND channel sets for a 1 ct. solitare. It should look identical to style #231 (1.5 ct) shown here except be for a 1 ct. They said it is style #230. I found a jewelry store in Houston that carries it. I'm thinking of making a trip down there to check it out.

231-b.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
That's a VERY beautiful ring! Very sleek and elegant!

BossOfDOS2

Rough_Rock
I've seen this royal crown setting before (although without the channel set) and it does look stunning. What about a band for it? I've never seen any shown with it and I'm trying to envision what a simple plain band would look like with it.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
BossOfDOS2:
----------------
... What about a band for it? I've never seen any shown with it and I'm trying to envision what a simple plain band would look like with it.
----------------
They have it for channel settings

231-220-b.gif
231-220-b2.gif

BossOfDOS2

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the reply on the matching band.

Whiteflash does carry the Royal Crown with channel set stones although it isn't showing up on their web site for some reason. Just give them a call and tell them you're looking for Vatche #230 (1ct) or Vatche #231 (1.5ct).

Final Cut

Rough_Rock
WOW - These settings are just SPECTACULAR !!!!

I thought I was set on the RC, but now I am not soo sure anymore..... This could really get expensive !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results